Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

scary high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeadliestSnatch, Jun 15, 2010.

1. I smoked like 7 hits from my vapor last night. I was under the impression I had a high tolerance because I have been smoking out of a bowl for years. Not true at all haha, I ended up falling on the ground flailing my arms and legs freaking out and my mind was really messed up I can't even explain. It scared the shit out of me. I guess I gotta slow down. Does everyone go through an experience like this at some point? What kind of bizarre experiences have you guys had while high?

2. With a vape, shitty weed becomes the greatest high of your life.

3. That's how I felt ha it was just high grade mids and i was gone it was soo weird

4. I wish I had a vape, I would probably start buying shitty weed to save money really. But high grad + vape, now thats something!

5. Yeah I'm about to try some high grade shit and I'm gonna try this out. I'm still a little scared from how messed up I got last time but this time I'm not gonna be an idiot and I'm gonna take my time

6. Can you take as long as you want in a vape? I remember smoke gets stale, but does vapor?

7. Getting my MFLB within the next two weeks (the mini-vape) and I'm pumped. I could lie in bed watching tv baking, and there'd be almost no smell, plus there's a window next to my bed, do I'd really be stealth. Man, I really can't wait! (I'm baked, lol)

8. You do have a high tolerance but ya gotta remember vape hits are pure THC hits. So a medium sized vape hit poops on a nice sized hit from a piece. I had to learn the hard way too. Just remember stop when you're ahead because you WILL get higher. The high takes a while to fully engulf you so stop when ya feel a lil high.