Scary Experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pot head, Jan 14, 2005.

1. So this morning me and a friend skipped the first 3 hours of school and we decided to smoke so we were smokin out in my garage and we just got done with our first bowl and my firend goes did you hear somin so I go to look out the garage window and I see my grandmas car pulling up and were like o shit so we ran inside and ran up the stairs so as soon as were up at the top of the stairs the door opens and I see my sister come and she doesnt care that I smoke turns out it was my sisters car my grandmas and sisters car look very similar.

2. haha yea, shit like that happens to me all the time. they load of joy i get when i find out im not in any trouble is all worth it though.

3. bet you got a hell of a rush. i love that feeling after something like that happens and just laughin bout it afterwards

4. Yea we did get a chuckle out of it later.

5. Dude my grandma almost caught me in her garrage b4,like wen she came out i blew the smoke in my hoodie though. but she said it smelt like weed though so ik wat it feels ta b scared like that lol.