Scary Experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dr.Bunsen, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Just had one of the most scariest experiences in all my life.

Have been at my mates most the night havin a few spliffs and playin on the 360. Decided to call it a night and started to walk back with my mate, now where i live is a good 20 min walk from my friends.

So my friend J pulls out a little Kingpin Blunt and we decide to stop by a crossing and blaze it by this old abandoned carpet Factory. Sittin there havin a little chat when from no where we see this big light come on in the factory and start hearing shouting.

Wasnt bothering us so we were bothered. About two minutes later this girl comes out sobbing and crying and see's us and makes a dash for it. This big middle eastern guy comes out and just walks up to us and asked what were smoking. My mate J says its a blunt , the guy starts going crazy calling us junkies and that he doesnt need this in his neighbourhood. ( were in the middle of a business park).

Goes to this Flashy lookin merc and pulls out a crowbar , we decided its best that we leave and bolt. He gets in the car and starts ragging it down the road towards us. J and I both run down this small alley that connects to a back road. We started to jog through this small neighbourhood , and jump somones back garden fence and decide to keep it low for 10 mins. 10 mins later.. we go out and walk down this road and can see the Merc parked up on the other side of the road. We both got on are hands and knees and hid behind a row of cars for 40 mins before he leaves

Nearly fucking puked from all the runnign and being shit scared that i was gonna have my head turned to pulp.

2. Cheers for keeping a clean one ay, mate.

3. wow what a fuckin retard. i hate people like that. if he was just by himself i would have grabbed a weapon of my own and smashed his brains in for ruining a good high :mad:

4. damn thats crazy dude....i dont get how some mother fuckers think they own a part of town or some shit lol...bitch this isnt your block ill do what i want...some people are just crazy as fuck...shit at least you didnt get into with this guy...dudes like that usually have more people around them to back em up....

5. Wow, he was gonna beat you guys with a Crowbar, thats pretty harsh.

Congrats on escaping.

6. I got a feeling he's a ghetto dealer , but then why call us junkies ??

7. damn that sucks man what a fag

8. Lmfao! Before the swing, you'll look at his fat ass, get reminded about food and say "Fuck it, I'm too hungry and blitzed for this."

9. i wonder what was up with the girl?