Scary Experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ManBearPig420, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Alright, so saturday afternoon, i went to a friends house with about 5 grams or so of some dank. Well when i got there, we just chilled with his sis and her friend for a while, but then it started to get a bit darker so we rolled 2 blunts and smoked them. Ive been on a month T-break and my tolerance was really low. Anyway, about 5 minutes after, my body started to feel weird, everytime i would close my eyes i would see like, the Krew symbol, but thousands of them, and shit would keep repeating itself, like massive Deja-vu.

Well anyway, i fell down and blacked out for about 5 mins, then when i woke up, the same situation would repeat itself and i thought life was all like, not real and shit, i couldnt remember anything and when i finally stood up, i attacked my friend. idk why but i bit him hard enough to draw blood. Shit was scary. So i went into his basement, lied down on his couch and passed out for a good 5 hours, woke up and smoked 3 joints and felt perfectly high. Same bud and everything.

Any logical explinations? (Pretty sure laced isnt a good reason since the second time i smoked i was perfectly okay):confused:

2. I know what you mean man, I smoked some actual cronic once an I was soooooo fucked up everytime I would close my eyes I would see shit and my eye sight was flashing like a strobe light, I ended up passing out 3 times, finally when I got back to my car, I threw up my dinner haha (it was chicken my mom made but it look under cooked so that might explain the throwing up) but yeah its pretty scary no matter what.

3. that sounds most definatly like pcp... did he smoke the same weed as u?

4. I'm sorry, I caught the part where you bit your friend? I was just reading a thread where someone was asking if it was okay to smoke alone...I think you should share this story with him. You bit your friend?! I think I speak for everyone when I say, what the fuck!!

......wait....you're a half man, half bear/pig

5. damn sounds like some straight flame bud

6. I get like that when I don't smoke for a while. I freak out and shit with the same feelings you got, but I just remind myself i'm just trippin because I havn't smoked in a while, then I calm myself down.

I've came close to blacking out, but I just breathe, stand up, and lift my arms over my head for a minute or two and everything goes good after that.

I've also had a worse situation smoking a lot of meth and weed, but that's totally different and i'm pretty sure I overdosed on the meth which caused everything. I saw x's and everytime my heart beat they would get closer and felt like I had a heart attack, and my heart was literally pounding out of my chest.

7. it sounds like you just had a full blown whitey cus of your long ass t-break.The passing out could be from lack of oxygen or the blood flowing quickly away from your head (hence whys its called a whitey cus you go white).

8. I've had friends that we smoked a J then we went walking to the gas station. WHat happened is I didnt get high, one of my friends was high but he was scared of everything!! when we saw a shooting star he was like "we have to get them or they're going to be kill by the meteor!!!!" and the other two were jsut plain silly high.

now when we got back we had another J and what happened is I got sorta of high and my friend stopped being scared, itslike another J cured it. and the other two jsut got higer. It seems to happen with all those wierd random weed you get.

9. yeah he smoked the same stuff as me. Idk. probably just my tbreak, but damn. That was one of the best highs ive ever had after i chilled out. :eek: thanks to everyone whos been replying. Thinking logically calms me. Idk why im still freaked about it.