Scariest Trip of my life...(high story)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by EASYlivin, Sep 23, 2008.

1. #1 EASYlivin, Sep 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2008
    first of all, no one has believed me about this except a few people.

So me and my friend were by a fire in a homemade cabin made of plywood in my woods in the middle of the night. we start hitting the bowl with some unknown dank.

I start to get tripped out but i keep smoking.

i feel myself being drawn into the bright lights of the pulsing embers.

then i keep smoking and i had this huge cop flashlight. i was just staring into it and i was being drawn into it. i could see figures in the light and it was difficult to not look.

we were also listening to the radio, and this crazy hard rock song came on. it might have set this but i dont know.

but then the scariest shit happened....

in the fire i could see a stairway in the embers going into a black hole type thing. my eyes were being pulled to this. i got freaked and i told my friend i had to go,. it was snowing,too.

I grabbed the flashlight and i was sweating. i got outside the cabin and grabbed the radio too. I felt all slow motion and i felt like the DEVIL was slowly taking me down.

I was trying to move and i kept having the feeling that i would fall.

then i fell once. dropped everything.

i got up and grabbed it all and started running, i felt like the devil was LITERALLY DRAWING me into death.

i cant explain it. i just kept falling and i was in slow motion and my friends voice was different and he looked very strange and his face was morphing.

I had to run. i started running and he was with me, i kinda scared him too. but it was real.

it was scary. i really felt like DEATH was drawing me in.

no one will ever believe me. but i know what happened that night, and it was not fake.

2. holy shit.

maybe a little bit of salvia in there?? i dont know

thats nuts

:confused::eek:

3. #3 Weebie, Sep 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2008
    Lol.. Sounds to me like you were smokin salvia....

If i saw a stairway in the embers i'd be like .. Sweeeeeet.....

4. i get mad head rushes sometimes that are similar to that
    but i gotta say i've never felt the devils presence because of herb

:confused:
    your friend didn't act like that so it wasn't laced
    but i'm gonna say take breaks when you smoke a lot

cuz sometimes when i'm stoned, my eyes will go black like i'm blind and i'll feel extremly light headed and almost ready to faint

so i kinda think this is happening to you
    you were just blazed and couldn't comprehend shit

meh...

5. The almost identical thing happened to me 2 nights ago. Everyone was chill, and I started freaking out. I told them I had to leave because I was dying and my arms were super long. I started to run and I forgot where I was every two seconds. It was terrifying. If the first half was all paranoid and hyper active and the second half I could barely walk what is it? My friends said they felt normal.

6. I dont know why this happened. But it felt like a terrible dream. almost like i was on a hardcore dream drug like DMT or sumthing. but sometimes i wish i could experience this again.

it was very interesting. it could be a certain strain triggers something in my brain. i dont know though

7. it might have been a combination of lights and the music. like when im really fried there are some songs that set off these random, but very pleasant trips where i just stare at something and sometimes end up laughing for several minutes about how high i am. maybe it was like a reverse effect with the fire and the music. maybe the heat from the fire had something to do with that too because during the trips i described, if i start touching or rubbing something with my hand i cant stop the action, hard to explain.

8. Typical marijuana side-effect's include : Coughing, deterioration of short term memory, paranoia, and lucifer pulling you into hell.

9. i was gonna say salvia too..
    did you friend tweak?

10. something like that happened to me only it wasnt as bad.
    it was probably 2 months ago, so the night before i baught about 4 grams of some dank. it was pretty nice, nothing amazing. i chilled with all my best friends and smoked maybe 3gs. the next morning i decided to wake and bake. it was the first time to smoke in my own house and was really excited, i went into my attic which is connected to my bathroom, i was only expecting to smoke maybe a bowl or two, but i ended up smoking the rest of the bud, right after i decided to go take a shower becuase my parents where home and the steam from the shower would clear the rest of the smell. i got in and just chilled. after standing there for a while i reolised i was in a weird trans type thing. it wasnt a normal high, i thought i was outside of my body and i was a little midget looking up at myself like a fly. i couldnt see that well and everything kept shaking and waving. i got out after reolising i was freaking out. not even drying off i went into my brothers room and layed down on his bed. i decided to try to relax and maybe sleep it off, i have never felt anything like it and was pretty scared. when i layed down i closed my eyes and saw inside my head, i thought i was figuring out what was causing this haha but i guess not, and then i some how drifted into a dream i guess and i was on a roller coaster and i was freaking out, it wasnt a dream, i felt like i was spinning and seeing shit, when i wouldt try to open my eyes i couldnt. i dont know, i might have just seen acting like a pussy becuase i was at my house. but i never want to experience that again

11. Wow dude, I can't tell you what I would've done in that type of blazed situation, but I'd probably do what you did, run. That's just crazy. I've never tripped like that off bud, and I have to admit, I don't think I want to! :O

12. definitely sounds like salvia dude

and just because the people you were with didn't trip balls doesn't mean that it didn't have salvia in it, I've talked with several people who have smoked salvia and didn't trip on it. There are so many variables that can contribute to this, too, you can't just exclude it because your friends didn't trip on it.

If you held the hit in for a long time (or relatively longer than they did), which is how you're supposed to hit salvia, that could have made you more susceptible to the (potentially existent) salvia in the bud

If you used a different lighter than your friends (i.e. a torch lighter), it could have activated the salvia component in the bud (salvia combusts at a higher temperature than bud does, some lighters do not create a hot enough temperature for the salvia to combust so you won't get anything from it)

maybe you got greener hits than they did

maybe they have a much higher smoke tolerance than you and/or weigh more/need more smoke to feel affected

my friend smoked salvia out of a bong, took huge hits with a torch lighter and held it in until he ghosted it - he did everything right and still didn't trip at all

so yeah, I'd say it's definitely possible that it was mixed with salvia and judging by how you described your trip, it sounds exactly like a salvia trip

13. And yes it was freezing so we did use a torch lighter.

14. Well they always say weed is getting stronger..
    Is that the only time its happened?

15. Yo' shit was laced

16. I'm gonna have to say that your weed was laced.

17. The devil trip has happened once, and finding the true meaning to life has happened twice. But when the trip is done, I forget the many details.

The true meaning to life trips are incredible. It was with the same weed and it had to do with light. Staring into light made me open a gateway to a new world. When I look at myself in the mirror I see myself as a creature too. My face and body look different than before.

From what I remember it had to do with lights, and eyes. But I forgot much detail. But the devil one was very real.

I remember running from the cabin and I was being pulled to the ground. then the devil trips me. He brings me to the ground. Again and again. I felt his presence. I would feel him pulling me then bam, he would pull hard and I would fall.

If I stopped I would die. He was NOT chasing me. He was in my presence. In the woods with me. I could not see him, but I felt his power. Inside the cabin I felt his presence in the embers. I remember that. As I left, he didnt want me to leave.

18. I think you need to go on a magic carpet ride and figure all this out for yourself.
    Or did you already?

You sure you were just smoking regular weed?

19. Yeah from what I remember it was weed. I know alot about bud so I would have noticed if it looked funky.

20. It really could've been laced. If it's your weed don't smoke it again, if it's someone elses make sure they got rid of it. Unless you like trips like this, then keep smoking.