Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scariest High Ever! Help!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by leftbrain, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Ok so I have a bit of a story for everyone to read. It may take some time but please give it a chance I really want some ideas of what happened hear.

DESCRIPTION OF THE WEED:
    So I recently just started smoking again after about a year break. Before this experience I had smoked around 4 time within the span of a month. This however was about my fifth time. I had bought a gram from a guy and couldn't wait to smoke it. I got home and as usual I took the weed out of the dime bag just to make sure it was good and check out what it looked like. However this weed looked and smelled different than any other weed I had previously smoked. Don't get me wrong I know there are very many types, but this was different. The weed was more of a light green rather than a darker green with some white fuzz around it. It wasn't a weed that really needed to be grinded or ripped up because it was fluffy almost like fur. The smell wasn't the casual skunk smell I was used to. It was more like a seasoning/mint smell. I know that sounds weird it's hard to explain. I rolled it as blunt and got ready to smoke with friends

THE SCARIEST HIGH EVER:
    So we began to smoke the weed, just me and another friend. At first I thought it was quite smooth and easy to inhale. Not being a frequent smoker I still tend to cough, but I wasn't at all this time. I would take what I thought was an average hit, inhale and hold it in for about 5-10 seconds and exhale. (I would take two hits and pass to my friend) he would do the same and pass back. I am a more educated smoker than him and tend to smoke and get a better high out of him. The blunt was almost done and I went to take a final hit and noticed my hand was shaking. I ignored it and took the final hit. That's when it began. I looked up and everything was moving in a slow motion. I thought it was kinda a cool effect and I laughed and blew it off. Then he said ok let's go. I tried to move for about a minute but I just couldn't make my body function. I managed to get myself to snap out of it and took one step. It was like I forgot how to walk and I was almost angry with myself because I couldn't. I would take one step and not be able to move again. Eventually I got to the car and that's when it really hit. I fell against the car and just couldn't move. I could hear my friends saying get in the car come on repeadetly but I just couldn't talk or move. Then everything just went black. According to my friends I had just completely passed out on the road. In my head scary thoughts kept racing through but everything was like a stop-motion video (frame by frame) I visioned that my friends were putting me in the trunk of the car, then I flashed back to laying on the road only to see my friend in what I thought was real as could be shoot me in the chest, then I flashed back to laying on the road again this time they were trying to get pick me up and get me in the car (turns out that part really happened). And as soon as I heard the car door close everything went black. I could hear my friends talking saying is he ok and I was fighting within myself to move or respond but I couldn't. Visions of different scenarios continued to change and all were like nightmares that were actually happening. At the same time I knew what was going on and just wanted to get out of whatever it is. I kept thinking I would be stuck like this forever. It was like having someone jump out and scare you over and over every 10 seconds and I just couldn't do anything about it. Then it just ended. I woke up (although it wasn't really waking up because my friends said I was mumbling and had my eyes opened the whole time. But I was back to reality. However I forgetten who I was and where I was completely. I checked the clock to see I was out for less than 5 minutes but what seemed like hours. Everything was weird and spinny kind of like a normal high after that. But I felt depressed and in a panic attack and I could still barely function to talk.

WHAT HAPPENED?
    Was it because I smoked to much, smoked the wrong way, smoked some type of weird weed that I shouldn't have. I have heard of people having panic attacks from smoking to much before but this was that x20. Let me know what you guys think. Anything will do. Thanks.

2. Ill have what your smoking

3. Sounds like it was a sativa; I've seen seeds advertised on websites that offer a slight hallucinogenic effect. But you may have smoked too much too; I smoked some chronic one time and freaked out for no apparent reason. Always ask the dealer what the weed is, and what it'll do. But really you should be fine.

4. Fluffy like fur? Sounds like it could be some of those legal buds I see advertised.

5. [quote name='"Crispy21"']Ill have what your smoking[/quote]

Lmao^ that can't go unnoticed, funny shit

6. Sounds like it was spice/k2. You gotta be careful man. Always make sure you have the real stuff before you smoke it. It'd be better to just throw spice away and count your losses instead of smoking it and risking serious injury.

7. Lol righttt^

8. me too please :)

9. Damn crazy story. At first it was starting to sound similar to when I smoked a blunt with a bunch a hash but then you took off in a whole nother direction. You gon be lighting up any time soon after this?

10. He didnt smoke that much. Only .5 maybe it was laced...

[​IMG]

11. You were holding the hits in for 5-10 seconds ? and you smoked it in a blunt ? lol nothing happened to the weed you were just really really high dude.

if it was laced you wouldnt have been able to finish the whole blunt without noticing lol trust me and you woulda been coughing like hell

12. Sounds like synthetics