Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

scared to smoke weed now : / pls help

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by shadycrane, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Inb4clap

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Wall of text attacks! CRTICICAL! You have lost 981 hp

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #43 Mr. Chiesel, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2014
    Yeah, I'm not quite sure what to say to that. Get yourself checked.

4. I used to have a hard time, not that I couldn't it just took a while to come out. It was cuz my anxiety would team up and I would be soo tripped out and clenched tight, I didn't know how to unclench I practiced thinking bout funny things and sexi girls to loosen up and relax but different stuff works for different people.

I styll trip out for no reason when I get real high get all clenched up and think something bad is gunna happen like I am right now but I can pee pretty easily

5. Read it all. Honestly man the pain is probably temporary. Start taking some vitamins and exercise frequently if you don't already.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Cball is on the money.

Notice the increase of "users" who suspiciously report cannabis related medical problems that ARE NOT EVEN POSSIBLE?

Carl Sagan just called and said in dimensions and galaxies far far away, what you described is physically impossible to be related to cannabis!

It can be related to a billion different things, including inhaling paper material (joints) or chemicals sprayed on your "herb". But pure cannabis cannot do what you've described.

Just like the last person who posted BS like this. If anything, cannabis would HELP the condition you described, through analgesic, anti inflammatory, immune boosting pharmacological effects. Free radical reduction and modulatory effects through the endocannabinoid system.

Because of science and biochemistry, is the reason I call BS on you.

7. I'm with OOHassel and others who suspect Troll. To me, even the OP's grammatical and spelling errors seem contrived.

8. I mean, maybe his intentions are true, he may not know wtf is going on with his body. But to blame Cannabis is just asinine and uninformed.

Everything is getting better everyday.