Scared to “go all the way” with girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jeffersong808, Nov 27, 2018.

1. #61 GorillaGherkin, Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
    1st time can be nerve racking but, I’m sure the whole event will only last 2-3 minutes. She’ll regret the event for the rest of her life. But it’ll be the highlight of your 20’s and probably 30’s.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. "That's what she said...."

Errrr, or in this instance, maybe not?:roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Fuck that reminds me of an old show "1000 ways to die". This Chinese couple tried every now and then at sex but would quit half way through from fatigue or something... so one of the times they got drunk and got all the way.

They both died of heart attacks.

Does she have to be drunk to? Guessing she wants the d but your unsure of how it's going to go down right.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. If you weren't gay you wouldn't have to get either one of you drunk.
    Come out of that closet.
    It's okay now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. ^^^^Future rapist ^^^^

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. He’s stuck in the closet with Tom cruise and r kelly.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Guys, I think you're under appreciating what we have here... He's been posting relentlessly for years, never gets upset, manages to get people all wound up, and is always entertaining.

He is a professional and quite talented troll whether he even knows it or not . And he's ours!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I just can't relate but I bet you couldn't do that again knowing what you know now. Having that girl at your fingertips yet not being able to squeeze her all over and lick between her toes and legs. To thrust yourself into her with wild abandon. And what the fuck was wrong with her? How could she do that to a 17 year old virgin? That's not considerate behavior.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Ha! You better believe I couldn't do that now a days. I don't know, some girls like to tease...though I don't think that was her thing with me. I tell you what though, I enjoyed it immensely even if it was frustrating. I was pretty innocent those days and I just felt great knowing this beautiful girl wanted to hang out with me and be close. We actually kept in touch for a little afterwards. In fact a year later my Mom found herself in a situation where she was in the same town as her in England and they met for tea. I'll have to ask my Mom about that. I haven't thought about it for some 20+ years. All that's pre interwebs.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lmaooo at river dancing!! Omg, I can't breathe..

Jeffersong said it was a breakdance crew. Who tf break dances anymore?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. I’m glad we have this guy on here!true American hero

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. I'm glad you're here too, Jeffersong. Really

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I feel bad for him that he always has so much problems!:eek:

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. She's low stress training you and you wont know it until she tops you.
    Stick with Mary Jane.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. What is the deal.anyway? You said you have had sex before. Once you start making out, the rest comes natrually. Do what seems natural.

• Agree Agree x 2