Scared to “go all the way” with girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jeffersong808, Nov 27, 2018.

1. I’ve been dating a girl who admitted she likes me and we’ve been sleeping together.

However I am scared to “go all the way” if you know what I mean.

I’m just scared I won’t know what to do or if she’ll reject me, etc. it’s just been a long time since I’ve done it.

I feel like if I don’t then I will strongly regret not doing it.

How do I get over this fear? Any tips on what to do and what not to do? Please help. Thanks in advance.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  2. Well what is the worst that could happen if she rejects you? Nothing really at least far as I am concerned, just try to summon up some courage smoke a nice joint and go for it. Could be a funny story you tell your grandkids in 30 to 40 years.

3. #3 Vee, Nov 27, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    Yeap! thats Jefferson 'our' Dysfunctional member always good for a larf..if ever in doubt just look at his thread history ...lol

• Funny x 3
    • Winner x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1

4. That's 10 threads this year alone..

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I would advise him to join Roll it up but for the fact that he claims to be a soldier and inept? in bed ...lol

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I've already asked him to explain how he has all this free time to fail with chicks & have a kiddy dance crew when he's a soldier but I still haven't got a reply lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Are you kidding me? You've posted several times in the past about having sex with girls. So why are you scared? If you want to rip into it, go for it.
    I also think it's bullshit that every time @HashnWeed666 replies to one of your posts, it gets deleted. Even when he doesn't say anything wrong. Do you report it because you have an axe to grind with him? I think it's pretty petty. If you aren't a troll, then be adult and if you don't like his comments, ignore him or respond with a rebuttal. You hardly ever respond to anyone that tries to give advice. That's wrong. You look for advice and are given it and you don't even reply with a thank you. Seems kind of selfish. Maybe that's why you have so much lady trouble. Because you think the world revolves around you. Think of others instead of yourself for a change.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1

8. It's because I always ask how he gets away with posting the same thing every 3/4 weeks lol & I always ask how he has the time to do these things if he really is in the military

• Like Like x 3
  9. most members with relationship issues post their stuff in Sex, Love & Relationships

only very new members or 'Trolls' would post in the open General forum to seek greater attention

their deal is 'Attention please' a sickness of the personality.. hence why soldiering is very low on this guys list

• Winner Winner x 3
  10. I did reply thank you to a blade in my last thread about being scared to make a move.

Well I made the move, and now we’re getting a little more serious.

I’m not a troll. I genuinely need advice due to my bad experiences with girls.

I feel like I finally found a keeper and I don’t want to mess this up.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  11. anigif_enhanced-20915-1433887099-3.gif
    He replied

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  12. So you post your ;broken heart shit'e on GC a weed site

roast the fucker! is what we say to you ....lol

жареная белка/roasted squirrel

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Well great. I've given advice and never received a response. Most of your posts are that way. Look at it from our shoes. If you only saw posts like this every few weeks from the same person. Nothing else. Rarely responds to comments and never tries to offer up any advice to anyone, on any thread. Only activity is you creating a thread, maybe 1 comment to your thread,if that. It does seem like trolling. You may not be a troll, but you must admit, that if some have suspicion, they have a good argument. Good luck

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Well at least your good at something...being consistent:roflmao:

Once a pussy always a pussy. Go big or go home.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Funny Funny x 5
  16. [​IMG]
    Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  17. You definitely need a keeper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. In this case you aren't what you eat. :lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 2

19. Lol Jeff has been making these kinds of threads since he joined in 2011. That's 7 years and this dude has not changed so chances are he never will and the threads/questions will never stop.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. He makes me feel good about myself. :lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1