Scared i might get busted!! HELP!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StrangerJuice, Mar 21, 2012.

1. [quote name='"reefermadness11"']woah, woah. Don't say "fuck the police". A cop gave me a warning for going 18 over yesterday. Some aren't bad...[/quote]

True, I got pulled over doing eighty in a fifty, and I only got a warning, lol I was actually on my way to buy some weed too. I was so sketched out cause when I went to grab my proof of insurance I saw a roach sitting next to it, but it all turned out fine :)

And yeah op sounds underage... I don't get why you think your going to get busted. And don't buy drugs next to the police station,at least make them try harder to be dicks.

2. I live in a town of 1000 this is a powerhungry ass hole cop and they called their parents. And he said since the library is closed we are underarrest.

3. Lol we were WAITING for the drugs to get into town we werent actually like buying and selling there haha. The public library is trippy as fuck when your high you just wait outside and just kinda... like watch life its weird.

4. He had a butterfly knife thats a federal crime or some bullshit here.

5. How old are you?

6. I gotta call bullshit on this story. Plus, why the fuck were you picking up bud with 7 or 8 other kids at a frigging library? I'm surprised this "dealer" would even sell to you.

7. Lol this is hilarious. Nothing makes sense I feel high just from reading it.

8. Ok op is clearly under 18 just read his other threads. This story is ridiculous and doesn't make sense op is clearly not smart either. I hate to play age police but this is just ridiculous.

9. [quote name='"tokesmoke69"']Ok op is clearly under 18 just read his other threads. This story is ridiculous and doesn't make sense op is clearly not smart either. I hate to play age police but this is just ridiculous.[/quote]

.....dude.....

This was like 5 months back....

Who gives a shit now?

10. [quote name='"StrangerJuice"']Umm he got searched for tobacco because he keeps dipping in class lol he is only 17 turning 18 in may, and i wasnt hangin out with minors every one except for one of these kids from another town who i was helping hook up with some bud was 17+ the other kid was like 16[/quote]

A cop knows he dips in class? What's going on here? This shit is crazy. Does anyone fully understand this absurd rambling?

11. I'm willing to bet my hooker money the OP is underage.

12. Wow after 5 months of research you finally came up with this rock solid case.:smoke:

13. Just dont drop that soap haha

14. i didnt know you had to have your parents pick you up if your 18 or over? where you live op

15. Shut up you paid for pussy lmao and post the vid and ill post my i.d k pussy?

and they called their parents cause they didnt know wtf to do i guess lmao people were just calling their moms and saying what happened and they came to argue with the police man.

16. Don't judge me, but what does OP mean?

17. Original poster = OP

18. [quote name='"DarkSideofHerb"']Original poster = OP[/quote]

Thanks mate!

19. [quote name='"ap23le"']

Wow after 5 months of research you finally came up with this rock solid case.:smoke:[/quote]

No it took me like 5 minutes to read some of his threads and they all make it really clear that ops under 18.

20. revives a dead thread to police age, insult OP and hypocritically state he doesn't like age police. :smoking: