Scared How Long Till It Wears Off?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DrkRaven0905, Jun 20, 2013.

1. #41 dirt361, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
    Wtf did they give u!?!?

2. Seems like you was fucked mentally by that sativa, take THC in lower doses or else switch to Indica. In other hands, I need to try me an edible. 

3. OK I'm Calling it, this is a troll. BULL BULL BULL this did not happen.

4. LOL hope your all good now!

This sounds like my first time on Shrooms..

After that experience would you do it again knowing that it was all a big freak out and that you where high? :p

5. I've had opium laced bud and i'd do it again. Then again i'd do alot to get high.

6. Swear to God not a troll. That was some crazy stuff. I called the girl who gave me the brownie she was like "I'm so sorry. How much did you eat?"
    They grow it in their own home they have license and stuff. I asked about it and its made with Cannabis butter and Cannabis oil in addition to whatever the usual amount is. She told me its super potent and even she, an experienced smoker, only eats 1/4 of 1 brownie. My inexperienced butt ate half...so I was gone.

My fiancee is still pissed at me. I dont recall what fully happened so I feel bad for everything. It was really cheap. 15 for 2. although i now have zero since my lady threw out the rest.

BTW What was how I felt, my life was a figment of my imagination. So weird!!!

7. Honestly if you experienced that from cannabis then you probably have some sort of mental illness. Questioning reality sure, but to develop this whole new life in your head really doesn't seem possible. I've done 80 different drugs and never experienced anything like that

8. I dont believe I have an illness. I've never had issues and have been completely ok. I just had two lives and wasnt sure which was real. It was super scary and confusing.
    I just think I'm the kind of person who doesnt need any type of mind altering drug.

9. Sounds like an anxiety attack to me, though I'm not an expert or anything. Take it easy, you should be fine. Try working out, I think that'd help. Just remember it'll eventually pass.

10. the illuminati is going to blood sacrifice you now. sorry kid the brownie sold your soul

11. This always blows my mind. Or how about when your brain just fills in the background of what you see a lot of the time. Or how about all those colours we can't see. Your brain can't even imagine what a different colour would be. Reality is a illusion. Its amazing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Try ego death man you'll forget what life is nevermind making up a false one :laughing:

13. This dude be trippin. Reminds me of one time I smoked a kid up for his first time "I don't know if I'm dreaming or if I'm awake!"

14. I've had ego death and ya you forget what reality is but you don't make a new one lol

15. Lulz that's true it's pretty hardcore if you imagine a whole new life. OP's on some next level shit.

16. looks like u been paralyzed by overwhelme of fear u shouldnt be probally be able to breath properly if your going threw what am going threw also

17. I find that very nice to know 

18. this is normal OP. I had a bad edible experience yesterday to today myself. Ate 1 small cookie at 7 PM remained retarded until 7 PM the next day. Yesterday half my body would go numb literally numb. Field of vision waivering like a boat. I would faint randomly for like 5 seconds. Felt like I was having a seizure or heart attack and was considering the Er heavily but my ffriend who only had 1 joint was with me and didn't let me despite my pleas. 

19. Smoke spice

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. welcome to marijuana :)