Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scared about being addicted

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skyplanet, Apr 24, 2010.

1. High five .

2. Everone gets high, kids, parents, doctors, lawyers, ect.

If your mentally addicted that just means that you want to do it because you like it. Not that you need it. You said it yourself- you will WANT to get high.

I'm going to suggest that you watch
    The Union
    Just search for it on Google video(it should be the first result), it's a great movie and I can guarantee you'll watch it again, but not because your addicted to the movie, just because its a good movie.

3. yes, i did pull that out of my ass and got caught. i am man enough to admit that but are you really trying to argue that pot does not make you stupid? why do you think so many stoner jokes are about poor memory or the DUMB shit we do while we are high? we even have a thread here about the "stupid things you've done stoned".

how are you so jaded that you cannot admit to yourself that the drug we enjoy DOES have side effects, most of which are preventable with common sense .

4. [​IMG]

Mr. Chimeny, get the fuck out of here with your misinformed BS.

5. It makes you act stupid while you are high, not permanently.

6. after you smoke for long enough weed wont be a big deal, so you wont really care

7. you're not going to smoke for 3 weeks? thats totally illogical, you have no reason to do that

8. Dudee,

its alright your just fukkin excited cause you just started smokin but i promise once your get comfortable about smokin its not like that, ask any veteran of good pot smoking.

and if your a father and wunna smoke? then smoke, its okay as long as it dosent interfear with your job and im not sayin smoke infront of your kid wait till they go to bed and toke it up thats what my dad did till he found out i smoked pot lol

smokin pot isnt a bad thing bro dont let people decieve you

9. if you use responsibly.

10. why would you post it then?

11. More misinformation, chimney? :rolleyes:

12. #52 TelevisedChaos, Apr 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2010
    It's not addiction as such, it's more like the feeling of wanting class to end so that you can go home and chill with your friends or w/e. Afterall weed doesn't have any addictive properties so I wouldn't worry about it, the feelings you get can be controlled, if it was a harder drug the situation would be completely different.

Oh and yo, Chimney kid, fuck off with your bullshit you're making a fool of yourself.

13. I didnt take the time to read all the posts, someone probably pointed it out already but aniways...

You jsut like being high, doesnt mean you are addicted.

from wikipedia:
    Psychological dependency

In the now outdated conceptualization of the problem, psychological dependency leads to psychological withdrawal symptoms (such as cravings, irritability, insomnia, depression, anorexia, etc).

14. It's definitely NOT addicting.

Just my 2 cents.

15. That was me back in high school I use to think about getting high all day long if I was you just go with it after a while you will just get over that feeling of needing to be high all the time

16. The only argument for pot making you stupid is you. You couldn't even remember the simple fact that Super High Me proves after smoking you can score higher on your SAT's. Check how many times I've posted in those Threads. I control my high and myself as a person, high and sober, and because of the way I carry myself I'm able to get by smoking. You should work on it.

[​IMG]

Exactly what I said.

17. my point extactly brah lol

18. Maybe smoking weed makes YOU stupid. But for me, it helps me think better. My nerves are calmer. I do everything requiring a thought process better when I'm high.

So just because you're fucking retarded, and only get more fucking stupid when you're high, it doesn't mean that the rest of us follow suit with your flagrant shortcomings.

19. Dude you have to smoke weed or you'll die, its proven.