Scandinavia represent

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MitchMartin, May 3, 2009.

1. Hello everyone.
    Don't want to give away much info about me here cause I do not want to be recognized.

I'm 19, live somewhere in scandinavia. Just started using/experementing with mary jane. Havent smoked the herb yet, only hash. I think I have not yet smoked 10 times, so I am very new to this. Been reading all sorts of stuff for over a year and a half now before I tried it.

First time I tried it was at a friends house when I was drunk as hell. So I don't think I got funk. Still not much the 3-4-5th time either. But I think it's coming now. I'm careful and I'd rather take my time. I have only bougt hash once and it was 5g. Still have maybe 1/3 and that was me and my frend that shared.

I think it is pretty wierd. Me and my frends just started talking and we found out both wanted to try smoking. At first we just has to wait tho, we didn't know any drealers :p So now I know a guy that knows a guy that bought the stuff for me. He was okai and I think I can trust him not ripping me off or some shit.

I like this board, it has lots of usefull info fo me and they users seem like very smart people.