Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scammed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by _brendle, Dec 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 _brendle, Dec 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2014
    High all! New to the page so I hope this isn't posted in the wrong place. I would like to know if any one has ever been burned on Instagram or other mail order services offering medicine. I myself hav tried to order from two different pages on IG, one is EDITED OUT Both blocked me as soon as the money gram cleared. Yeah I feel dumb and gullible but I guess I like to feel like anyone claiming to offer OUR medicine would be above that, you know. Would love to hear about others experiences and hopefully successes with this topic. Thanx in advance

2. My common sense has always told me to stay the F away from any online scammer. I just had a beautiful 21 year old babe from Ghana tell me that she is in love with me. Then she says she wants to come to the USA to meet me but she needs me to send her some money.
    Yeah. Right.......

• Like Like x 1
  3. I had the same deal ???

4. Lol I got another on my FB fishline hook now. Gonna have me some fun with this one...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.