Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scales

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Serge_187, May 27, 2009.

1. I'm tired of getting cheated on my stuff by shady dealers so I've been thinking of buying a pocket scale. The question I have is where can I get it? I live in a middle-of-nowhere town that has no hobby shops or anythiing and was just wondering whether I should try looking for it at a hardware store or Wal-Mart or w/e.

2. local headshops have them, wal mart maybe, cigar store is where i bought mine, i got it for $22.99 digital goes up to 450g x .1g
    online retailers, check walmart, kmart, targert, homedeopt online if youre curious

3. You can purchase one off of an online retailer with a prepaid Visa card if you don't have a cigar shop or head shop, you can get them at Walmart.