Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scales

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by technyne09, Nov 20, 2008.

1. What kind of places sell digital scales other than head shops? Ie. everyday stores that you wouldn't usually think of? I live in Canada btw..

2. http://www.americanweigh.com/ =]

I ordered my scale from there. Should be here tomorrow =]
    On a side note, I just bought a small keychain scale thing and a stone bowl for 5 bucks. =D

3. post office?
    whats wrong with a headshop?
    not many places sell scales.
    jewrly store:confused_2:

4. try to go to a craft shop thats where i got mine.

5. I'm from Canada too, so go to "the source/radioshack". They have "pocket scales". The post office also sells scales, but they're called "postage scales" so don't ask for anything else...ahahaha.

6. That looks ok, but I wouldn't pay 25 bucks for it.

7. I agree 25 bucks does seem a little steep, but it seems to be my best option at the moment.

8. i live in canada also, i can just walk to a corner store and buy one

9. amazon.com got mine for 5 dollars, plus 5 shipping works pretty good too.
    Unless you're dealing then you'll want to get a better/bigger one.

10. Maybe I'll have to ask around...

11. This is also the case in my city, gas stations have scales, a lot of convenience stores have them too...if you know of a place that you could get a pipe that would be a good place to start looking

12. ebay ebay ebay

search ".01 digital scale" and for around 10-20$ shipped you can get something that MSRP's for 60-100$

Many of the resellers being ebay powersellers who are actually bulk distributors

13. I would not advise trying to purhcase a scale locally from a headshop, or even a small/big store for that matter.

Like a few of the posters in this thread have made apparent: they are overpriced in local outlets. This may not be true all the time, but the majority of the time it is. The local headshops I've seen around here all have scales starting around $30 or so. Meanwhile, the same quality product can be had online for half that, shipped right to your door.

Have a look at eBay especially. Like the posted above me mentioned, power sellers typically have great deals. Good luck.