Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SCAAT ... Stoner Chick Appreciation Anonymous Thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mooglekexin, Jun 26, 2003.

?

lol

1. for guys... yeah, i love 'em all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. for guys... shhshshshhs dont tell the gf

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. for guys... he moogekexin, get away from my women !!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. for chicks... "..."

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. for chicks... i feel so loved !!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. for chicks... ew a mooglekexin... i wanted a bud head at least

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. lol SCAAT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. the plaintive jests, prosecution pests, case closed. if we are really so weak that we need a "leader", then make it a stoner chick.

2. This thread made me so happy! As a stoner chick, it's nice to be appreciated once in a while... I smoke with mostly guys... which is cool, but all of my best girl friends smoke, and it's cool to be able to just chill out, get ripped, and pop in a chick flick... HEY! there should be a new genre of movie... stoner chick flicks! Like "Cheechette and Chongina"! Hells yeah!

3. Too all the Stoner chicks out their theres only one thing for me too say! ROCK ON!!!

4. ;) This bowl's, for, well, me. It's nice to feel the love.

5. Heh im the 3rd girl who said "...."
    whatever, its turkey-day, going to chill out with the cousins in about an hour.

6. Stoner chicks are s3xay! :hippie:

7. What city are your talking about? The Portland Saturday market shuts down in the winter - it gets to cold even for all of the stoners to come out. That and the rain when it comes.

Stoner chicks do rock - a girl or a guy that wont smoke pot just because, never having toked always makes me a little uneasy. But too each his own -- Im holding on to my lady.

8. im actually meeting proper stoner chicks now in aberdeen rather than folk who just smoke pot cos its "cool" in orkney !!! freedom is a great thing !!!

9. stoner chicks ... the only ones worth hanging out with.

10. And I love stoner guys :wave: pot makes me cuddly

11. Haha same here :)

12. i love this thread, it makes me hapy having soo much love in one thread :D :)

13. i love a cute stoner chick.......she gotta be smart tho.............

14. I have been with my stoner chick for over 3 years now. It has been great.

15. Smoking with girls just makes the experience just that muth better and i love fucking stoner bitches just love it

16. Smokin with a seasoned stoner chick is one of the best experiences to have while smoking..

I miss that...

17. your all so lucky my gf smoked pot then randomly quite and wants me 2 now

18. argh! that sucks dude, you should get her to tell ya why she quit

19. Stoner chicks are fun :) I know a bunch of 'em!

here's a big *whoo whoo* for all the stoner chicks out there :D

20. hmmm, havent met much more since moving to aberdeen half a year ago, all the ones have met are my flatmates friends all of whom i met in the first few weeks of being here

they seems to be a rarity, a lot of new ppl i have met dont touch any drugs, what ccrappy students :)

i need a stoner chick for some stoner lovin' ;)