SB & GA’s autoflower myth busters thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smokexbreak, May 30, 2019.

1. Mephisto has some really good chem dog strains for autos with actual cuts from some of the original chem dawg strains. Pretty sure they use the guava cut in the crem de la chem. If you want the actual chem dawg genetics I’m pretty sure top dawg seeds is on seeds here now. They’re regular phot period beans and they’re definitely pricey but you’re guaranteed actual chem genetics this way.

These are the two meph strains I can think of off the top of my head.

Chemdoggin
    Crem de la chem

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Can't wait to run my 2 creme de la chem I got as freebies last order!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Holy shit I completely forgot I've got some chemdoggin seeds.
    So many strains to grow so little space 20190818_165534.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  4. Holy shit I completely forgot I've got some chemdoggin seeds.
    So many strains to grow so little space View attachment 2664374

• Like Like x 2
  5. Sorry I don't know why the 5× post

• Like Like x 1
  6. They look dank every person I’ve seen that’s grown them on AFN has had nothing but great results and praise for CDLC. I’ve got 6 beans for one day. I generally collect limited editions and save them for later. I’m dropping 24 carat beans tonight for the solo challenge and my 1L air pots. Pretty excited about these. They’ll be done under one or two HLG 65’s so either 70 or 150 watts lol.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Mephisto is stocked up they've got more strains in stock now than they've had in the past year

• Like Like x 2
  8. Took down UNK #6 tonight Day 72
    , i just felt it was time , she was showing a bit of spotty amber and she wasn't gaining much more gain like the others
    All her pistils were curled in so i pulled the trigger
    I only flushed her 1 good time so i will see if flush is a necessity or not . [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  9. Nice! Is it kinda fun having a mystery strain? It will be interesting when you smoke it. :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. All my next 5 plants to harvest are mystery strains ,
    Its been fun growing them up and down
    Mostly up , the only thing i dislike is how 1 finishes at 72 days the variation of time is nerve racking,
    I have 2 more probably ready this weekend or early next week 1 just a bit behind , then there is the two i think are 12 weekers
    Sativa dominate lagging behind but they're getting Fat .

• Like Like x 3
  11. CBD54671-B1FD-4422-9102-031C3BF41897.jpeg I looked in my tent and thought my buds had white mold. Well, I looked with a magnifying glass and I think (hope) these are trichomes and not mold? If it’s mold I’m screwed because these are the only plants I have. That would be super disappointing after all this time. They don’t smell moldy. Does it look like a super frosty bud or am I looking at PM? I think I’ll take some pics with my macro lens. It should show if there’s mold. Btw is it just me or is there a ton of leaves? I’ve been defoliating almost every day but just a few.

• Like Like x 3
  12. I remember saying i i defoliate a little every day .
    As for mold I'm not too sure i could identify it on first glance

• Like Like x 2
  13. Hmmm.. maybe not mold. I was looking more closely and it was like I had touched glue. GG is known for extreme trichomes. Their buds are starting to get darker pistils. I’m glad I know from experience not to harvest too soon. I’ll have to find GG pics during flowering and see if that’s normal.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I don't see anything but normal healthy flowers . They look great.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Nice work. Looks ready to me.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Might be a blessing that your harvest is staggered, that's alot of weed to process by yourself. Your going have plants and trim and jars everywhere the next couple weeks. Lol Plus starting your new crop.
    It gets to be alot for us one man/women operations. You'll be stocked up, it's nice to be successful after all we give. Good work @sdrodbuster

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Fastbuds GSC 20190820_093747.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  18. So I got a new ec meter and it’s reading 1466 microsiemens/cm so I’m guessing that’s 1.46? I’m still trying to figure it out so any help would be appreciated.... never really understood ec readings if I’m honest

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thank you! I have a really big cola, which is the one I broke supercropping and still has duct tape. It’s now covered in white. I guess that would be a myth buster about not super-cropping autos. Especially after the way I Supercropped! Tough little plants. :)

• Like Like x 2