Saying goodbye to my first attempt

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by McSmokerson, Aug 6, 2003.

1. Well, today is a sad day.

After making a terrible mistake on my part, I've given up my first attempt at growing. I painted my box white, but used really smelly paint, and the fumes made my 4" tall plants into piles of yellow. Very fuckin dumb if you ask me, but live and learn, i say.

I've thrown out 4 of my plants, but kept one that had just sprouted (not affected by the paint mistake) for good measure, just to see if it will work.

But I tell you, throwing those tiny little plants in the trash was hard. I had grown attached to them so much in the past week or so, and it just broke my heart to get rid of them. That's why I kept the one, so i didn't give up completely.

But a friend of mine and I are going to try a bigger more serious setup, we found a great, convienient spot, where no cops (or anyone for that matter) would ever find. We have the setup planned out perfectly, but for monetary and other reasons, we are gonna have to wait a while to get this kicked into gear.

So, until then, i'll just have to sit around and feel like i've lost a child or something. *sniff*

Goodbye poor plants.