Saying goodbye indefinitely

Discussion in 'General' started by theFDAareCriminals, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Granted it's been around 3 months since I last smoked, I feel it is probably best if I don't expose myself to the temptations boards like this provide. I have gotten a lot out of reading former posts, and receiving various thought, comments, and advice from a lot of you. You've all helped me a lot in several ways. But I need to move on... I am trying to get a job that can make me a lot of money per year; certainly more than anyone else in my family has ever made, and I am proud of what I have done thus far. I am proud that I finally got control over an addiction I never thought I could get over. I never thought I could or would quit smoking, cause I honestly see no issue with it in any way. But society as a whole disagrees. It's been a hell of a struggle for me! Unless I have some sort of issue relating to getting clean, etc, I don't think it is healthy for me to post or continue to read posts about usage for a while. I can see some point in the future where I can possibly enjoy cannabis and be a more regular, productive member of this forum, but lately I've been feeling a lot of temptation and doubts about my willpower, so I think it's best if I stepped out and left for an indeterminate amount of time. Thank you all for allowing me to lean on you when times were tough, for listening, for commenting. I will talk you all again... someday! Mods, if you delete accounts due to inactivity, I completely understand! I've been an admin of forums before and I know what it's like to try and keep a board relevant and active. However, I ask you not to do so if possible. Anyway... fare fallen, goodbye, adieu, auf wiedersehn... to all! I wish you all the best!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Good luck man, hope ya find what makes ya happy. I quit smoking for 11 years and was miserable started drinking a lot just substituting I suppose.

3. Hope your new venture is everything you want it to be!

4. Account deletions are only done at the request of the member.
    Good Luck, I hope you get your dream job.

:smoke: