Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Say "toy boat" 3 times in a row!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jdklgn, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Try it!!

2. U could always hold ur tongue and say apple... Hehehe

3. try saying "Irish wristwatch" 3 times fast its like imposible

4. Tips on how to hang a door:

Hanging a wooden door in a door frame seems like a simple enough task, but doing it incorrectly can result in uneven gaps in the spaces around the door or worse, a door that won't even latch. Following these steps will help you to sidestep possible problems.

Steps

Things You
    Will Need

Tips and Warnings

Measure the door opening. Using a tape measure, measure the height and width of the door opening. Write the measurements down.

Purchase a door. The door should be 2" smaller than the rough opening (jack studs). It should be slightly (1/4") smaller than the finished opening to allow a margin for closing the door. There is some leeway to also purchase a door that is a little larger, as you will be trimming it.

Mark the door for trimming. Use a pencil to apply the measurements. Generally, allow for a 2mm (1/16 inch) space between the door and the top and sides. The bottom of the door should be 6-12mm (1/4-1/2 inch) up from the floor (consider whether the door is going to have to go over carpet or a wooden floor). If your measurements were 1992 mm (83 inches) high and 768 mm (32 inches) wide, for example, mark the door so that it's 1984 mm (82 2/3 inches) tall (1992 mm minus 2 mm for the top and 6 mm for the bottom) and 764 mm (31.8 inches) wide (768 minus 2 mm for each side).

Trim the door. Saw or plane up to the pencil marks, then sand the edges until they are smooth. Keep in mind that you're better off trimming too little rather than too much.

Check if the door fits. With shallow wedges underneath the door and someone else to help you hold it up, place the door in the frame and see if it fits properly. If it doesn't, you will need to trim again until the fit is perfect.

Determine in which direction the door will open. The door should open in to the room and hinge placement should be such that the light switch is accessible on the side opposite the hinges. If, as you enter the room, the light switch is inside on the wall to your right, then the hinges should be on the left, so that as you push the door open to enter the room, the switch is immediately accessible on the knob side of the door.

Place the door on its side with the hinge side upwards. Measure and mark 15 cm (6 inches) from the top and bottom of the door. This mark represents the bottom of the hinge at the bottom of the door, and the top of the hinge at the top.

Open a hinge and place it on the door in line with the mark you have just made. Draw around it with a pencil. Repeat this for the other hinge.

Cut hinge recesses (mortises). Use a chisel (carefully--see "Warnings" below) to make shallow recesses, called mortises, in the door, within the pencil marks. Strip away the surplus wood and trim the recess until the hinge is flush with the wood. Be conservative; if you chisel out too much, it will be very hard to fix.

Drill pilot holes. With each hinge flap in its mortise, mark the screw positions with a pencil. Remove the hinges and use a drill bit that is slightly narrower than your screws to drill pilot holes where they are marked by the pencil. To center the pilot holes perfectly, use a special bit called a vix bit, available at any hardware store or home center. When using a vix bit, drill through the hinge's screw holes with the hinge in its proper location on the door. Keep the bit perpendicular to the door. See "Warnings" below.

Screw on the hinges. This is best done with a drill, but can also be accomplished with a screwdriver if necessary.

Mark the hinge positions on the frame. Place objects such as screwdrivers or shallow wedges at the bottom of the doorway. Have somebody hold the door in the frame in exactly the position that you want it to hang. The hinge knuckles should be parallel with the frame. Draw around the hinges with a pencil.

Chisel hinge recesses. After carefully putting the door aside, cut mortises in the door frame in the same way that you did on the door itself. Hold the door against the frame again to test the placement and make sure the hinges are flush.

5. iris wish wash lol:p

6. Try saying "mogwai is awesome" three times really fast

7. woooow man if anyone walked in on me while i tried this they would have thought i was retarded. Thats VERY difficult to say hahah

for toy boat, i end up saying toy boyt hahah. Goddamn tongue twisters

8. I thought this was easy as long as you focus on making the T in "wrist" each time

9. I like it.

10. #12 Jakkshadd, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    Can you say "Penis in my mouth" 5 times, oh wait you can't

11. "..Enis inf ma mouff"

That's with it in my mouth.

12. #14 FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    What a useless thread

13. I dunno, I've learned a lot. If I have to hang a door later I'm gonna know exactly what to do. I almost feel as if I could go into the door hanging business now

14. No you could learn how to hang a door correctly.

15. Nah, bro theres not room for 2 door hangsman

16. Watt Pear.

17. #19 ILLUSIONisDope, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    thank you!