Say "Me" If you have ever been called "crazy"

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Ariheartfeet, Apr 17, 2017.

1. #1 Ariheartfeet, Apr 17, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    Do you think that every single human has ever been, at least once in his/her "life-time" been called "crazy"?

Thank you all for your cooperation!
    Love you all!

Bis dann!

2. Me

Bis dann!

3. me

• Like Like x 1
  4. Me

Without a doubt.

I was that bipolar teenage girl who told a dude she was pregnant even though they'd never fucked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So yeah, I've called myself crazy.

That was years ago though...now I'm a different kind of crazy ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. What if she indeed had a glance of psychological pregnancy? hahaha,
    Nice to find humor after overcoming a trouble in life, Congrats! Mr. Dear Mark Twain once said that "Humor is tragedy plus time" so double congrats! You might've found your humor to take back control of your life again!

Bis dann!

6. Thank you!
    I'm interested in measuring to learn about the following statistics:
    % People who feels great about being called "crazy"
    % People who has ever felt pain for being called "crazy" by some cherished one.
    % People who just feels like NORMAL about being called "whatever" including crazy.
    And,
    % People who has felt the 3 above (Of course not necessarily the 3 feelings about the same thing)

Thank you again for your help & cooperation!

Bis dann!

7. #7 Tonika, Apr 18, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    My husband always calls me crazy Jamaican Lady! If you knew me you would say the same thing lbvs

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Me. I think it's good to be a little crazy.
    I was always called crazy for doing crazy stunts skiing, mountain climbing, camping in -10. List goes on

• Like Like x 1
  9. Crazyyy I'm just so crazyyy and no one to call my own I'm just so crazy so crazy straight from above the zone. I'm just crazier than all of your moms and dads composed nothing can stop me cuz I'll hunt my own food if I have a chance to live in the woods. And I'm crazyyy oh so crazy no longer lazy longing all alone. Oh did I mention I'm crazy no longer hazy running from them bones. And you know how this story goes. Crazy baby

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Me, I'm not sure if I disagree.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I think so. In some way shape or form.

I know im a bit off the wagon. Lol.

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. In a mentally ill society being called "Crazy" should be taken as a compliment ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. If you ain't a little crazy, I'm sorry, you'll have to vacate the premises.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. being told that i'm crazy in jest? sure.

• Informative Informative x 1

15. Me. :ph34r:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Not as in "I thing you're crazy " ...........It's more like " I see your nuts!"

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. 10 cents for every time and I'd have a car by now. I'm not crazy my parents had me tested

• Like Like x 2
  18. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum