Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Say it ain't so

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WookiesAreCool, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Well today as I was going to my car I set my bubbler on the floor of the car and as I got out swept it off the mat with my foot onto the unforgiving pavement. As I was picking it up I recieved a small cut from the bubble, but I didn't notice it until I saw blood on my pants and my friend told me it was there. I also splashed a small amount of bubber water on my pants in my haste. That's life though.

So 80 dollars is lost, but my friend lent me a spoon that was owned by a kid at college so I am alright for a piece right now

2. Wow man that sucks i feel for ya but i have noticed man bongs can crack, pipes may break , the glass may shatter but you still have memories forever.

3. #1 cause of death.

4. feel your pain, in my time of smoking ive lost about 400 in glass

life goes on.

but hes right though the memories will always remain.

Oh and rember the best thing about a pipe breaking....Getting a new one!!

5. awww Wookies man that sucks u broke that sidecar bubbler that thing was pimp:eek: RIP bubbsy

6. always sucks breaking stuff. i sold my piece to this dumb girl, I asked how it was a week later, and she told me she dropped it. I should never of sold it, it was my babay

7. Cement is a pipes enemy.

:hello:eric:hello:

8. I sold my peice to buy weed. (wow that seems like one of those "your mommas so dumb" jokes)

9. haha, like trading flat tires for a bike pump :p

save the broken pipe, ive kept all my old broken glass. ive almost got enough now to make my fish tank/broken bong treasures. i cant wait, it should look real cool.

10. I disagree, I think the #1 cause is standing up with a piece on your lap.

11. suckssssssssss