Say Hello To My Little Freind

Discussion in 'General' started by Reo, May 25, 2014.

1. hello gc

so its been years since I smoked about once a week and in those years past I have been busies with other hobby's such as computers, biking, and radio controlled trucks ,rc's. so about a month ago I have been going good with my hobby's but have gotten board with computers and rc's. although I have been using my computer a lot lately. but haven't touched it with customizing or parts. and I have been using my rc's about once a week. when im mostly out with them every day.

so this week I have found another use for my rc's. muleing! so im wanting to make a good batch of brownies. and mom is super strict about not using weed because it turns people into every bad thing imaginable......so I needed to get it to my room. and definitely didn't want to get caught carrying it both at home and leaving the dealers. so I came up with a ingenious way to transfer it and here is where my other hobby comes into play. rc's..... what person is going to look at a rc for drugs lol.

so say hello to my little( big rc) friend. what I have recently nick named it the mule
    [​IMG]

it is a 8th scale traxxas summit. most versatile rc truck ever.....remote locking front and rear diffs. a remote manual shifting 2 speed transmission (25-1 2nd 75-1 1st gear ). big 1/8 or 1/5th  7.5" tall crawling tires. full independent cantilever suspension, a top speed of 15mph or less and is completely unstoppable what it cant climb over it blasts over. rarely do i have to go get it unstuck when climbing in extreme terrain. so to say this thing is a mule. can almost go any where you want. and goes for about 1-3hrs depending on what size battery you use. and for the nitro guys search up summit pushing cars on youtube. it doesn't got fast but it can haul and drive forever

so where does thing hide the dope? originally this truck runs on 2 8.4v lipo batteries in series for 16.8v's . but with the expenses of lipo batteries to me and overall making it a more dedicated crawler I have gone with a single battery so that  the other battery bay is open. which leaves a spot more than big enough for 2 excel mint tins to fit into or a big 24 gram bag. and with the chassis design it is totally concealed so say somebody comes up and strikes a convo..... like it normally does due to its size and ability....... and they look at it under the shell they wont see anything out of the norm :love: .

so what you would see is this
    [​IMG]  

the battery boxes are under the black and blue boxes completely hidden. even with the vents for the boxes  you cant see much into them without a light.

least to say im loving my rc truck again :hello:  and the first mission went off with out a hitch. went to the dealers got the luggage  and crawled around for and hour or so before heading home. totally awesome. and with the future of rc (money provided) you could sit at home and drive the truck from home watching it on your tv like a video game. pick up a load and drive it home lol.

:gc_rocks:

2. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3. Anyone else expecting a dick rating thread?

4. That thing is a monster.  All wheel drive? Shit, better be !

5. the range is the issue more than anything. well, and somebody just stealing it off the ground.

6. #7 Reo, May 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2014
    ya range is good with the remote I would guess 700yrds..... top end for after market would be 1200-1300yrds and then there are amplifiers and fpv setups...feel like running with a 25lbs truck?  with tires flailing

yup 4x4 gotta be lol.

dick rating fuck im combining my hobby's