Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

say CHEESE

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by cfisette, Apr 29, 2010.

1. first off...it's my birthday. so to celebrate my boy and i bought 5g of this stuff called "cheese", which is ridiculously expensive. ($25/g) We smoked ONE bowl between three of us. two of my buddies were puking lol, and i was stoned out of my mind for a good four hours. It smells and tastes like fruity pebbles. definitely made for a happy birthday. stoned right now, just got home from the beach. will definitely post pics later of the stuff, it's almost too beautiful to smoke.

2. mmm cheese is on on most pungent buds around with a true distinctive tast its even expensive here in uk where it originated you can pay £200 - £250 for an ounce normally 200 from seed or 250 for exodus cheese which is clone only.

If your in US it'll probs be from seed there are a few now doing their seed version usin exodus cut n crossing for stability, unfortunately this crossing dilutes the tast imagine that great taste but stronger taste in mouth.

if you like that you'll like blue cheese n LA cheese too