Saw this sick ass bong at a local headshop

Discussion in 'General' started by TheBlueBastard, Feb 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Unsafe! "full semi-automatic" bong rips kill!

• Funny Funny x 5
  2. Damn, now that's a bong to die for.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Back in highschool a buddy had a black ceramic bong that was a skull with a giant tophat, it had two bowls that were the eyes....so when someone was hitting it, it was a skull with glowing eyes....ill never forget that thing

• Like Like x 2
  4. Damn, that sounds kick ass! Wish I could’ve been there to see and try it!

• Like Like x 1
  5. This was like 1996 lol, if i remember right it was smuggled in from canada by his older brother who was off in college and he might have been in amsterdam before he was in canada.

we never saw cool shit like that back then, heck all my pipes were homemade from brass fittings and the best stuff ever was some skunk weed that straight up smelled like a skunk.... I miss that stuff

6. I seen a similar one before..... the one I seen had lights and would make sounds when you pulled the trigger. It wasn't a "gun" it was more like a space-zapper. it had all the clear neon green glass. Think they wanted $1800 for it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Damn, if I had a piece that’s $1800 bucks, I’d probably only hit it once and never again.

8. Lol, you sound like one of those people that buys a lamborghini, but then never drives it cuz it might get dirty

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. looks cool. I like plain glass bongs the best

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Hahah, probably.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Yeah, if I owned such a thing Id only use it for concentrates and clean it with alcohol as soon as any residue started collecting.

I paid exactly $420 for my current bong Ive had since 2011. (bong, inline perc, and bowl) They store gave me free shit since it added up to 420, they gave me some seamine glass screens, 2 bottles for formula 420 cleaner, some copper laced pipe cleaners, and this giant brush you can clean straight tube bongs with.

Bowl not pictured.... But here's the bong and the inline perc with My vape attached.
    _MG_6200-Edit.jpg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I need a bong lol

13. #14 Sypha, Feb 20, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    This bitch is dirty lol havent used her in a long long while.. more of a blunt toker.. always have been!!

[​IMG]

14. I would need to smoke a bowl of AK-47 through it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. Sweet zong man I’ve got me a shotgun

• Like Like x 1
  16. Named it Zeus. :p

17. Damn that thing is siiiiyyyyck. I’ve only ever spent about 250 on a bong. Broke my heart (and ended my high) when my clumsy ass knocked it over the edge of the table onto the garage floor 2 years ago. Kept it for 8 years before the uh... incident :wacko:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. What if they build it so the trigger ignites an arc lighter in the bowl. Just pull the trigger to take a rip. I guess that sounds like a high idea.

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. That would honestly be pretty sweet.