Saw Chief Kief Today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2packush420, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Good thing you didn't take a picture with him. If you tried to talk to him you wouldn't understand what the hell he was saying. Just like his songs cuz they suck!

2. #22 Titans FTW, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    I have never listened to one of his songs and I know that he's Chief (Keef)...

3. That's that shit he don't like

4. How many rock stars are in court for robbery? You always hear about rap/hiphop stars in court.

5. Somehow, I doubt that, lol.

probably not as many as rappers who wanna go hard and be pretend gangsters

or the ones who are actually gangster

haha nah, not really

but id probably say something offensive to him know what i mean? haha

8. #28 Kevin08, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013

That would be your last spit tho bruh, dude pointed a gun at a cop when he was like 15. Those ignorant kids in Chiraq are real unpredictable!

9. #29 Dillinger, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
    Lets be real dude
    Fredo would have you shook
    [​IMG]

10. Soft as baby shit

11. #31 Tastytrichomes, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013

his mom would be proud

tell that clown to pull his pants up before he gets fucked in the ass

12. And that's the last day you would ever step foot on this planet, because while Chief Keef himself probably wouldn't do much, the boys he runs with would have no problem ending you.

Cool story, OP. I'm not a fan of his music but I think it would be cool to meet his ass. Did you talk to him?

13. LOL

14. You can laugh at the truth all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that that is exactly what would happen if you were to spit in a motherfucker's face, something you damn well know you would never do.

15. He can be whatever he wants, what he actually is, is fuckin' ugly. I had no idea who he was until my gf told me he was in one of her classes. 

16. Yeah dude not all rappers are honest about their lives and situations in their music, but one thing I would not be fucking with is kids from fucking south side chicago. Some real violence going on there, and plenty of it is against the innocent.

17. Yeah Chief got the handz for you lol

18. chief keef may not do much damage to you, but his friends will literally kill you. he tweeted this shit after another rapper, lil jojo, got killed for allegedly beefing with him:

[​IMG]

chi-town ain't nothin to fuck with

19. #39 Bronx Finest, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2013
    Ring around the rosey swisher blunts my protein, Ashes Ashes were all smoking loudSent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Did you throw rocks and moldy vegetables at him?

Fucking Chief Keef. Fucking cunt.