Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

saving roaches, making "generation" blunts

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MariJane402, Jul 7, 2011.

1. me and my girls did this on a road trip, made like a 4th gen blunt.

but me and other groups have made like 13th generation blunts with roaches :)

anyone else do this?

sometimes, we just smoke what is left in a bowl, but it is fun to save em up and do this.

2. TBH i think its kinda of gross... granted its rly saturated in resin but whats the point if you cant enjoy your puff. i think roaches taste a lil bleh.

3. Yup, blunts are all my friend smokes, and he smokes all day every day. He saves every roach, and busts them out on special occasions. We call them zombie blunts :smoke:

4. I do that when all the ash trays are full but idk what gen were on lol. I also hit them out the vaporizer and bong

5. my homeboy does this he smokes blunts all day i throw my roaches away

6. idk... weed is weed... we were outta town, me and my girls, so we like smoked it all up in perfect timing, last bowl 2 hours left in the roadtrip home hhahah, from MN to NE.

7. I have made like a 23rd generation blunt when I went on a week long camping trip with 3 ounces last year.
    Needless to say none of the weed survived.
    I just about spent the whole week high.
    Literally a nonstop high.

8. I didnt understand. Do you use the roaches of your blunts/joints and smoke them seperately or what?

9. we save the roaches, and then bust them open for what weed is left in them.

10. i don't mind smoking them if other people offer them, but I hate saving roaches, they are dirty, stinky, and covered in nasty tar. it's just not wort it to me to save that.075 g of weed for later. Not classy