Saving Money

Discussion in 'General' started by Dubs da Warlock, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Today i noticed that my toilet is right beside my shower..so i decided that im ganna stop buying toilet paper and just hop in the shower and spray myself down after every shit...i save money and my ass will be cleaner :hello::smoke::hello:

2. You will have to strip naked everytime you go to take a shit, as well as anytime you have someone else use your bathroom they will think you crazy.

There are a lot of ways to save money, most aren't very stupid like this one.

3. How long was it until you took notice of this?

4. hummm thats good thinkin mabye theres more to this theroy

5. water bill goes up..wasting more soap

6. "Sir, we've noticed an dramatic increase in your water usuage"

"Yes, i've disregarded toilet paper, since i hate picking paper out of my butt and have resorted to spraying my butthole down after every poo"

7. in the middle east, where i live, people use water to clean themselves. so next to every toilet seat theres a special water thingy just for cleaning ur anus. i like it

8. hey, save the trees n shit.....man

9. #9 AlienBlood, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
    Dude just walk over to starbucks or mcdonalds (or any store really) with a backpack and steal a bunch of toilet paper if you're feinding that bad for some... :laughing:

Sometimes you hit the jackpot and a store will be lazy and just leave a whole shitload of rolls. You don't have to live like this...