Saving money for a setup!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Buzzer777, Mar 5, 2017.

1. I have reached the later stages of life and realized that I had developed some stupid and expensive habits. I just spent a bunch on both my MMJ as well as a small setup. Now to recoup I have begun to eliminate some of these habits.
    1st to go was Starbucks...$2 a day x 360 - $720 per year...THAT ALONE PAYS FOR MY SETUP!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Which Starbucks do you go to? It's a minimum of $3 last time I went and that was several years ago. Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I only go in for a small coffee...Looked at my receipt and you are right...$2.75!

4. So it's over $1000. Good luck with your future grow.

5. Thank you...More expensive habits to go!
    Of course if my grow is successful, I will get a larger tent :)...I have lots of room! What I have discovered is that MOST of the seed companies are either flakes, crooks, and either do not ship to USA, or take CCs. I do not relish the idea of customs seizure. I have very small sample orders in place...we shall see. They also try to conceal where they are really located..(many THANKS to GC FORUMS!!!)

6. There are very reputable seedbanks out there that ship to the US and take credit cards. If you're worried about a custom seizure you can order from a US company or possibly a company from Canada. I have always ordered from Attitude and never had a problem in more than 10 years. Last time I ordered (3 months ago) they wouldn't take MasterCard but they did take Visa. If you go that way you need to call your bank and tell them you are making an international purchase. I'm sure there are plenty of people on here that can make other recommendations.

7. Yep...Released for Int'l easily...the seedbank said they did not complete the transaction...CC company said they did so I cancelled immediately...Crooks again. I did order from a USA company successfully...No customs..we shall see about quality!

8. Which seedbank are you referring to? That happened to me once but I placed the order within minutes of notifying my bank - it takes longer than a few minutes to go through. I called my bank right back and it went through with no problem. If you credit card doesn't get approved it's not the seedbanks fault - your bank dropped the ball.

9. Rather not disparage a seedbank...I use Chase Visa and waited 3 hrs...

10. Stating a problem you had with a seedbank is not disparaging them. Just like you, people on this and other forums are interested in knowing any information, good or bad, about seedbanks that can be trusted or not.

11. Ok, It was Attitude seedbank! Same type of transaction with Bonza...success, waiting on the seeds!

12. Can't explain the problem - all I can say is that I have placed at least 15 orders with them over the years and received my orders within 10 days. I have also found their customer service to be excellent - had a germ problem one time with some seeds and they sent new ones. Good luck with your grow man.

13. Thank you...

14. Lol my thoughts exactly.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk