Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saved!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sCaKmY, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Long story short, I've been gettin weed for my dad lately, I get it from my best friend and he had been dry the past couple days, which for me was fine because I blew my whole paycheck on christmas presents and about 1 1/2 ounces (gone) and a phx trinity. Yesterday I couldnt pick up for my dad, so he said he was gonna go to his other connect. My dad knew I wasnt gettin paid till friday (we work at the same shop) so he floated me a nice fat bud just know when he got home.

2. good for you man. i wish my dad still smoked. i think it would be cool as hell to blaze with him.

3. I should definitely set up a chill session and blaze with my dad. It'd be cool as hell.

And congrats on having a tight relationship with your pops, it's a nice change to come here and know that most of the blades respect and love their parents, as opposed to today's youth.

4. i know my dad used to smoke. however, his personality towards me makes it so that we will probably never smoke together. (i.e. it wouldn't be about the weed, it would be about the risk of getting caught. he's been arrested for possession under 50g's in new jersey.)

5. yea man, thats sweet. I love blazing a fatty with my old man over a few beers. My dad and me always go halfers on whatever we get. Last time we got a half o to split. Ill get some pics but its crystally like hell. I need some more soon soo ill probaly get another 1/4 as soon as i cashout my pokerstars account, hehe