saved a woman from sex offender

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hoboleader, Jan 18, 2013.

1. So the other day I was walking down the street, notice a sketchy dude following this chick (she was pretty attractive). I could tell he looked sketchy, but went on with my day. 4 hours later im walking back home, and see the same woman with the same dude following her, I immediately new something was up, and this impulsive urge came over me without thinking. I started walking really fast to catch up with them. I catch up to them and am walking with them, I could tell she was a bit on edge with this creep stalking her.

So I walk right up to this dude and bump into him kinda hard, look to my right towards his face and stare him straight in the eyes, Im about 6ft tall, this creepo is about 5ft 7ish, So i intimidated the hell out of him and he backed off, the woman ran away and called the cops. And i was stalking this dude, After i figured he had backed off I went to find the woman, she thanked me.
    (shes married and probably 15 years older then me, so no she did not thank me like that).

But I have to say it felt great to help someone like that. and now I really, REALLY, want to experience that feeling again. It was like a rush of having power over someone like bullies do, except I was using it to help someone so it was different.

But lately ive been getting this urge man, i want to feel that same thing again, but its not like i can just walk around looking for bad guys. So it sounds weird but I hope i run into a bad guy again, except next time Id like a more physical confrontation rather then just push the dude around a bit.

what have i become?
    lol....

2. Yo you'll probs start killin people now haha

3. Find an underground gang of masked vigilantes and join up.
    ...Or neighborhood watch.

4. that's a good deed for sure! you must become a crime fighter known as Mastercock

5. Good on you fella! Glad you had the fortitude to step in and got business took care of Good karma your way!

6. green hornet?

dont have friends or family so you better kill them first

7. Alright Dexter, you're gonna need some tools and a safe place to dismember the bodies.

8. thats the next step but this is the goal:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IDWMy2yEpY"]Kick-Ass - Big Daddy Warehouse Shootout (Red Band) - YouTube[/ame]

9. Come with me to fight club.

10. Good one...

Anyone who's anyone knows you just broke the first two rules.

11. OP you're a bully

12. Where's wild will?

~One Love~

13. So that guy followed her around for four hours?

14. #15 hoboleader, Jan 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2013
    no she went to work, and he waited around the area for her.

nope, never been a bully before.

I dont think obvious sarcasm counts as rule breaking?

15. try to be a cop. Who knows u might like it. And u can be a good cop. :)

16. you should turn into a superhero and fight crimes all over the continental US on your time off.

17. Oh shit man that is tweaked.

I was going to say that lady has to be pretty damn oblivious to have someone follow her for four hours...

Well done sir, kudos to you.

18. Lol don't go lookin for bad guys. You'll end up getting stabbed or shot.

19. Sounds like we will be having a new masked vigilante protecting the streets of "insert city name here" from creepy sex offenders. Well done OP.