saved a cat

Discussion in 'General' started by OneLoveRasta, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Alright so I was walking to this pond by my house to meet up with my buddy and smoke, and as i get close to the pond I hear all of this splashing and shit, so i run to the sound. I get there and theres this cat like stuck in all of this pond shit and like dead cat tails and shit, so I'm like fuck what the hell do I do? (the cat is like 7 feet out from the side of the pond, I have no idea how the fuck it ended up out there)
    So I decide i need to do something or the cat is gonna die, so i take my shoes off, put all of my shit in my shoes, and start wading out to the cat. When I get to it, i try to untangle it but it scratched the shit out of me so i just kinda like dragged the big tangle of cat tails to the shore. I eventually got it untangled and it just ran off. how ungrateful of it...

So now im soaking wet and its like 30 degrees outside and my buddy is just showing up, and hes like what the fuck? So we smoke really fast because I dont want to walk back to change and yeah.
    so pretty much, if it werent for weed, the cat would be dead because I wouldnt have gone to the pond.

2. today in my anatomy class we started dissecting cats and we had to skin it..

3. aw, whether it was ungrateful or not.. i think that was really fucking cool of you. +rep

ewww.. i could never. i would probably cry. i know that dissection is necessary to science, but cats? why cant they do computer simulations for that kinda stuff. i mean, unless youre going to be a veterinarian-- how is that even helpful (doing it in person as opposed to virtually, that is)

4. haha good work man...if only the cat knew there was some mj to be had, prolly woulda stuck around :)

+rep

5. You da man. Here's your rep. +

6. Cats are like that, oh well. You still saved something from passing away.

7. +rep for helping the cat :)
    also...something about cat tails tangled together? the pit of death to all cats? wtf?

8. well done my friend, well done

9. cat tails are a type of reed

and yeah man..def the better thing u coulda done...i think tht just about ne animal woulda done what that cat did...its was very scared and didnt kno what to make of you..for all it knew u were gonna eat it...id run home fast as i could too! lol

10. I'm saving a cat for dinner...

11. Good karma, come your way!

12. Which method did you use? From what I hear there's more than one way...