Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

save your roaches?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by skocotic, Mar 27, 2010.

1. how many people save up all their roaches for second gen blunts
    or whatever you want to call them
    i knew a guy that used to throw his roaches away
    i was like what the fuck are you doing!?
    i usually just save until i have about a blunt though
    but i know alot of people that save jars of them

2. I usually save my roach, then break it up when I get home and put it in my bong for a good strong hit :)

3. i use a clippy bottle

4. I used to save them.. but ever since someone showed me how to do a "crutch" or "kickstand" or whatever you call them where you are... I dont have roaches anymore. smoke right to the end

5. I love saving roaches for a rainy day. You never know when you cant get a hold of your dealer for the day. Their life savers

6. putting a crutch in a blunt makes for beast hits
    but then theres never any roach :/ haha

7. i used to throw them away but then after smoking one day i thought 'why the fuck am i throwing weed away...'

8. I had a big jar saved up but never did anything with them. My goal was to make a blunt after but the thought of breaking up each roach seemed nasty. Sometimes I'll take one out if I'm desperate but it's still disgusting.

9. Lol me too.It was raining out one night when I realized it was dumb to throw em out.So I looked around in the wet grass and finally found the soggy roach,lol.:rolleyes:

10. it does taste nasty compare to normal weed but it get you hiiigh
    i mean maybe its a little bit of a placebo but theres resin on it
    so i figure it probably gets you at least a wee bit higher

11. i never save blunt roaches they taste nasty and smoke that shit till it hurts!! joint roaches i throw in a mason jar u never when ur dry

12. wait you said you never save them
    then you said you put them in a mason jar?
    or did you mean only joint roaches?
    because i dont notice much of a difference

13. He said he get's rid of the blunt roaches but keeps the joint roaches, and yeah i can understand that haha.

14. I smoke them, I always put a crutch in my blunts so i don't burn my lips :D

15. I never use to until when I was like two years into smoking weed. My homies dad always made him save his roaches, and he said we'd understand why when the time came.. So we kept a shitload in a jar, and one day we went to his house from school budless, and his dad showed us the jar of roaches. It was like seeing a vag for the first time.

16. hahaha well said.
    I always save my roaches and throw them in a little container until I'm dry and want to roll a joint. It's so nice to have something to fall back on when your out of bud.