Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Save smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WillSucka, Aug 15, 2008.

1. I once talked to this old guy who said he'd burn weed and store the smoke in these big water containers so when he went camping he could inhale it out of it and get high. I'm not sure if he used a vaporizer or what but my question is: Has anyone done this or heard of people who have? I'm 99% sure it's not illegal to carry around just smoke.

2. I would think the smoke would get pretty stale before you got to use it so I don't know why you'd do that..

I dunno, I could be wrong I guess but I've never heard of that.

3. it might work but the smoke would be so stale

4. All the THC is gone when you exhale,
    so there's no way he got high from it
    so no, it wouldn't work

edit: oh wait? he just burned the weed? didn't smoke it? what a waste...

5. Im pretty sure aside from staleness you will also lose much of the smoke as it resinates. Not a good idea. Also gas takes up more room than a solid so its not a efficient means of storage. It has no advantage aside from not needing a lighter. Also smoke may not be illegal but I bet you a resonated container is.

6. Yea I'm not 100% sure about the vapor part but I believe that vapor can be stored temporarily (via large volcano bags), but any other sort of "smoke" that he stored would go stale well before he got to his camping place, so better off rolling a doobey and leaving yourself clean of paraphernalia:smoke:.

7. Why?
    :confused:

8. Obviously it's easier to walk around with water jugs filled with stale smoke than it is to walk around with a lighter and a piece.

Have I mentioned I love this new forum?:D

9. Just wondered if it was possible. No where did I say it was easier or beneficial.

10. it would prob be better to vap it and better off smoke does not seem like it would worth attalll