Save our children....legalize!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by nascarfan, Oct 18, 2011.

1. More collateral damage in the War on Drugs.

2. It just makes me so angry because it's completely unnecessary. This is 20goddamn11. People are getting killed over the fact that it's illegal. A simple plant that's not dangerous, not addictive, it just makes you feel good. And our government can't get their heads out of their asses and legalize it already.

If they really wanted to cut the legs off the Cartels they'd legalize it. So much money comes from the marijuana trade; nothing sells like pot because unlike pot, things like heroin don't have a huge customer base, and has a tendency to kill the user after a while. Same with coke. No one buys Meth from a Cartel, because it's too easy and cheap to make. I mean seriously, marijuana usage compared to all hard drugs combined (I'm not talking about shrooms or LSD either) is astronomical.

It's absolutely asinine! :mad:

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euAQCWBX6ns&feature=player_embedded]Bowl for Two - The Expendables - YouTube[/ame]

4. 12yr old driving a stolen pickup with 800lbs of marijuana? holy shit.

kid was sitting on a million bucks and didn't even know it....too young to even know really what a million dollars is, wow.

5. what happened to the wall? just make it higher, and extend it 20 feet into the ground. turn america back into a giant feudal system with the church in the center and huge walls around everything that trap diseases inside and kill everyone...but keeps everyone else out which is the real problem

6. This month, "we made an arrest of a 12-year-old boy who was in a stolen pickup truck with 800 pounds of marijuana," he said. "So they do recruit our kids."

if only that boy knew..

7. I live in San Antonio....:(

8. I'm sorry to hear that, stay safe man.

9. you want to drive off with that much cartel weed? go right ahead... but you better smoke it all REAL quick because as soon as you do that, you won't live out the month.

you forget, these cartel thugs are stone-cold killers.

10. [quote name='"nascarfan"']

It just makes me so angry because it's completely unnecessary. This is 20goddamn11. People are getting killed over the fact that it's illegal. A simple plant that's not dangerous, not addictive, it just makes you feel good. And our government can't get their heads out of their asses and legalize it already.

If they really wanted to cut the legs off the Cartels they'd legalize it. So much money comes from the marijuana trade; nothing sells like pot because unlike pot, things like heroin don't have a huge customer base, and has a tendency to kill the user after a while. Same with coke. No one buys Meth from a Cartel, because it's too easy and cheap to make. I mean seriously, marijuana usage compared to all hard drugs combined (I'm not talking about shrooms or LSD either) is astronomical.

It's absolutely asinine! :mad:[/quote]

They wont change it, because they made a war out of something that makes peace (i consider this the greatest for of terrorism) but they love it, it is control. They dont care about you, or money. They all ready have thoes, the only thing left to take is total control ( we are obciously to dumb and late to stop this tyranical new world order) sorry