Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Save My Life!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Floff, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Long story short. I f*cked a dude's little sister, he found out, and now he wants to kick my ass. But he also doesn't know that I know this. I realize that my actions were a violation of bro code but hear me out, we were extremely blazed and she made the first move because I refused to since I'm somewhat friends with her older brother.

What do I do now?! :eek:

Here's a few extras:
    • Fighting isn't an option, he's a Marine
    • He knows where I live
    • He probably won't believe anything his sister tells him, but it's still an option
    • He thinks that I'm going to hang out with him Wednesday, but I'm actually leaving for 2 days. (If I do follow through with this, he will catch on I'm avoiding him and probably confront me and come to my house when I get back.

2. Propose to her?

Better wed, than dead! lol

Granny

3. Man the fuck up you bitch. If you fucked dudes little sister and your were somewhat friends then you better be ready to deal with the consequences. IF he comes at you, fight back, win or lose. If he doesn't, then you got laid. CSB

4. Ask him if she's always been that tight.

5. I'm coming for you Alex

6. Just talk to him. It's pretty unreasonable for him to want to kick your ass just because you fucked his sister. Unless he's a real asshole, then you're kinda screwed, I don't know what to tell you.

7. Your gonna be fine dude...
    Im sure it will all just blow over....

[​IMG]

8. That's probably the my only realistic option...

Well, it was good knowing you guys for the short time I did...

9. Smoke him up.

10. How old is the "little sister"?:rolleyes: be honest.

11. #12 DubStepSmoker, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Blow him haha and then smoke him up atleast you will have a better chance of surviving

12. Remind him he loses everything veteran wise if he attacks you.

13. If he's a Marine, then there's a lot of consequences for him trying to beat the shit out of you. Wouldn't that warrant a dishonorable discharge?

Don't worry about it you'll be fine these guys are usually all talk.

14. What happens if you beat him up f*** his sister anytime he will be afraid of you

15. How old was she? Under 16?

16. #17 DubStepSmoker, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha probably

17. Catch him before he catches you. I'd hit him up and ask him if it's true and tell him to see you now. I hate people that talk about kicking people's asses, it's a complete bitch move. If you're a "hardass" like he sounds like he's trying to come off as, then he wouldn't tell anyone, he'd just come to your house and have you step outside. I hate the ego that marines have. I took a hit when I was 16 by my stepdad at the time. He was in the army. He rocked me with the first hit but I got right back up and hit him back. No shame in fighting dirty either ;) To those who say you shouldn't fight dirty, you've never been in a fight before. Duct tape, a sheet and a baseball bat will be a good approach :)

If you act like you're hyped and ready, he'll be nervous too. Unless of course you're like 5'6" and he's like 6'2" and 220 lbs. Then he's ignorant anyway for feeling the need to assert his dominance on an obviously weaker person. Egos...

18. Tell him to suck your .... And youll do it again to

19. So he knows? I'd confront him before he confronted me, just to show you're respectful and not a bitch. Just explain, we were both high, she came onto me blah blah. Learn some jiu jitsu as well. Watch youtube videos and practice the technique on your friend or little brother. Triangle that *****