Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sauteed Fruit -Step by Step with Pictures

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Sheppo, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Alright, well I figured hey brownies = cliche and I only have a few grams of weed so I stumbled across this Recipe in IndianaTokers recipe sticky (great thread) and was excited.

Ingredients

1 tbsp cannabis
    2-3 tbsp butter
    1-2 cups sliced or diced fruit or whole berries (sliced pears or bananas are especially delightful)
    1 tbsp white or brown sugar, to taste
    1-2 fl oz rum (or other liquor)

1st - Well its optional but i took a couple bong hits get into a nice cooking mood.

2nd

Ok so here is my working area.

[​IMG]

Measure Out your 3 Tablespoons of butter and put the cannabis in the pot with it.

[​IMG]

Step 3 - Then mix it all around

[​IMG]

Step 4 - Bring this to melt on the stove but not heaps hot. Get your fruit ready (I will be using bananas)

[​IMG]

Step 5 - Place Suger and Fruit into pot and mix around so fruit it covered completely. Sit on low heat for a while. Then once they have started to become a little soft around the edges, turn the heat right up, and carefully put in your rum. I thought it would catch on fire but it didn't for me, but it did burn up cause my lighter wasn't doing anything to it.

[​IMG]

And your done! You now have some nice cannabis anhanced sauteed fruit with the tang of rum. You can do whatever you want with it, but I overcooked mine a little and then kept it in the freezer overnight and made a smoothie with it and i'm waiting on the smoothies effects right now.

A nice, slightly healthier choice. :wave:

2. BUMP - any responses?

3. mixing butter with fruit seems kind of unappealing to me

4. and im not so sure that will be too effective, u have to cook the weed in the butter for a long period of time for the thc to be activated and absorbed... and u gotta use 151 proof rum for the fire to be a sure thing

5. i didnt mean to quote u... but ur right.. fruit and butter doesnt sound too healthy either ... with sugar

6. How was the high?

7. Sorry I was pretty stoned when I bumped. It wasn't that great. Got a bit of a nice feeling buzz then nothing. pretty cut at wastage. I didn't make it up just following a recipe off indianatokers thread.