Sausage party: my pick of re best stoner movie of all time....

Discussion in 'Movies' started by 2sides, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Alrigt I have my movie set as my stoner movie I will always remember from that fucking song (funniest shit) to the massive orgy it never... ever... gets old. I watch this while baked af at nights with my girl both watching this shot like woah... its atrophy movie and when I watched it straight it was still amazing cuz cunt... its food talking and I just love that. I won't tell u everything (yet u will forget since most of y'all r rocked gotta love it tho) lolol but it is the doorway shit and even though I can't explain it word for word... that's wat makes it good... I can't remember shit...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I've only ever been able to get through the entire movie high. Can't do it sober.

3. I thought it was pretty shit and I was drunk and high. Had funny parts but it's not even really a "stoner movie" as much as it is something a stoner would watch. I barely made it through one viewing it was so unfunny.

4. Dude you sound stoned as fuck.

5. i thought it was hilarious and i watched it sober. even my sober 60 something year old parents thought it was hilarious.

6. just jokes and puns in food form.
    not a good movie

7. I'm pretty sure if I was baked I could've gotten through it, but I watched it sober with my boyfriend when I got to visit him and we watched the whole thing, it was a waste of time

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum