saturday plans?

Discussion in 'General' started by doob3r, Dec 22, 2007.

1. whats up city? its saturday i dont have shit to do
    i just woke up (12) and im aboutta fire up a blunt of some purps and wing it all day and see what happens.
    whats good with you cats?

2. its 6pm here (in the UK) and i was supposed to have plans with an old friend, but now instead of the "lets go get a drink" its "lets go to this girls lillys house"

and thats probably gonna mean a bunch of people except him, that i dont know, all gawking at me cause im the only american, and id rather not do that tonight. if i do, and if its gonna be some mad party with girls and drunk people, i may just eat some molly and get him to pick me up, since its miles and miles away from where i am right now... and even that doesnt sound too much fun.

so yea, absoliutely nothing

3. yeah it can suck when plans change.
    i got a good feelin for today imma roll with it see what happens. lol

4. wonderful, its just a bunch of kids at a house, doing nothing. count me out on that one.

ima try and find a rave in london tonight. maybe ill just take the train in and go walk around the old stomping grounds and try and find a club or something. this sucks.

5. Just drinkin beers 'till I can see my girlfriend again. Need to go pick up a few xanax bars to hold my script off untill the 27th.

6. I gotta work at 4, but after that im gonna go to the bars with some old friends that are back in town for xmas.

7. fuck this shit, my friend wants me to travel all the way to him to hang out. fuck that, bus and train tickets cost me twice as much as it does him here, he doesnt have to convert his money to travel around, besides, he can drive. hes just too lazy. i invited him over to jam and shit, but hes not interested in "staying in" tonight. fuck that. maybe ill just get super high and chhill on my own, but now my dad doesnt want me to be left at home alone if he goes to his girlfriends, cause he feels bad, but a night to myself wouldnt be terrible, although id like a friend to chill with.

maaaaaan fuck that, i hate coming back to the UK sometimes, its so hard to get any of these lazy fucks to do anything, everyone is so lazy over here, they dont want to travel anywhere outside their town. fuck it.

now my brothers going back out to his GF's house, my sisters out, and my dad may possibly drag me to his GF's for dinner if i have nothing to do.

fuck this. i hate unplanned saturday nights

8. fuck it, he blew me off bastard.

well i guess my evening will be GC, TV and MJ

9. sometimes thats the best way to spend a night, if you have enough chronic.
    the city makes me want to burn anyways.

10. :mad: Got work :mad:

What I'd give to be able to kick back, spark a joint and just browse GC..

11. i dont actually have any bud. my brother promised me for the last few days hed hook me up with his buddy to get weight, and i exchanged dollars to sterling to get weed, and now hes not been home for more than a minute in the last 2 days, so im stuck with no chron, jsust a block of hash.

so yea, im pretty bored, and now i think i have to go with my dad to his GF in order not to offend, and i reallllllllly dont want to go, its gonna be boring as fuck, and theyre all sick over there, and i dont want to get sick.

12. funny.... ive never felt like setting myself on fire.... :smoking::smoking::smoking:

13. fuuuuuuuck. i got trapped. SHIT. i hate bieng the guest at my dads place, nobody jsut lets me chill by myself, either, i have to have my own plans, or i get dragged into whatever else is going on, and now that i dont have any, im being dragged to dinner at his GF's place. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggggggggg

and i havent had a cigarette, weed or anything today, and now i wont get to for another 5 or 6 hours. FUCK THIS. im gonna be in a bad mood all night now

14. Got a couple of blunts ready to launch. im tempted to sip some wehiskey my boy gave me but i got shit to do tommorrowq and ill be uselees if i drink, so it looks like tv, the old lady and the blunts.

15. just got home, tired from last night. don't even have any buds left, so it looks like I might have to go to work sober :(

16. its all good dude im sure something cool may unfold by the end of the night. at least you got a blobk of hash to smoke on later ;)

17. its not very good tho. fuck, i hate famliy outings. shit SUCKS.

18. Ill agree on that.

I hated being younger and having to go when my parents went and leave when they leave, which was usually not til damn night and hated it. But however I dont mind it as much cause I drive and I can leave when things calm down.:D:smoking:

19. yeah i just rembered i have a family dinner at around 5.
    i DONT kick it with the fam when high, at all.
    ive been burnin purps all morning now i gotta go chill with my grandma and my family and eat and shit, its gonna be weird being blazed i ope they cant tell

20. fuuuuuuuuck

i think i just saw the worst movie of all time. nobody, ever, ever see the last of the mohicans, the new one at least. it was god awful and i still havent smoked all day. no cigs, no weed, and its 12 fucking am. no wonder ive been so grouchy all day.