Saturday night

Discussion in 'General' started by tokingsmoke, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Im just bored as shit and have nothing better to do cuz I now live in a city where I know absolutely no one. Sitting at Home on a Saturday alone because my gf went on a trip out of state. My life is pretty fucking boring right now, even when she is home she works nights and i work days so its all kinds of fucked up anyways.

What up with all the other Blades just hanging out in the forums This fine Saturday night?

2. Being bored. Same as you

3. Not much is happening here either. Going to roll another joint probably and enjoy a nice smoke outside.

4. Drinking and twisting a few up in my room alone :smoke: cant complain, but i agree this Saturday was a bust.

5. [quote name='"BuffaloSoljah"']Drinking and twisting a few up in my room alone :smoke: cant complain, but i agree this Saturday was a bust.[/quote]

Nothing wrong with some beer, bud and alone time with the computer lol. There's something about isolation that I like. But I agree Saturday night isn't always a time you wanna be sitting at home. Are you 21? Hit up a friend and go to a bar

6. Yea I'm 21 and have a counter full of stuff to drink but i always feel depressed when I drink alone. And I don't know anyone here yet. Hopefully that shit changes soon though.

7. This thread has 4 replies, and 20 views...

But i am just chillin the night away op. College football sucked balls today so im not really feeling going out. And i went out last night, so hopefully i get some good rem sleep tonight. Pretty pumped.

8. same shit. was at the bars last night for a friends 21st, so its been a recovery day. still havent toked (or eaten, thanks to this hangover), so i plan on munchin out fat in a little after a nice bowl of pineapple express :smoke:

9. Im making some lil smokies. Gonna toke up n make something good to drink. Watch some netflix. Bullshitting my night away.

10. Just smoked a blunt and im drinkin aa beer , whoohoo

11. Watching some Comedy Central some good shit has been on like Super Troopers and after Kevin Hart's comedy is coming up, just wish I had some weed to enhance the night.

12. And if the cops come arrest me in the evening
    best believe they comin for my dogs in the mornin
    And if I die by a slug, the death of a true thug
    Tell me will my *****z mourn me? Gettin blowed out
    High, watch me murder the bird, before he testify
    Strikes, walkin close to my third, I live a trouble life
    And if you dream be a part of my team
    From Long Beach to Queens, drug dealers to ex-fiends
    Keep yo' eyes on the prize, ***** watch for bustaz...

13. Not much to do except listen to music, play guitar, play video games, and browse the internet.

14. Im at work until 8 am. Thats my saturday I dont have much of a social life anyways.

15. [quote name='"WhereRDaCookies"']And if the cops come arrest me in the evening
    best believe they comin for my dogs in the mornin
    And if I die by a slug, the death of a true thug
    Tell me will my *****z mourn me? Gettin blowed out
    High, watch me murder the bird, before he testify
    Strikes, walkin close to my third, I live a trouble life
    And if you dream be a part of my team
    From Long Beach to Queens, drug dealers to ex-fiends
    Keep yo' eyes on the prize, ***** watch for bustaz...[/quote]

What song is this?

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0wdZqztk0M]2pac - Hell 4 A Hustler (HQ + Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]