Saturday night, what you doin'?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by nocturnal_toker, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Yo so it's Saturday. What you all doing for the night?

I'm all out of cash :mad: but I've picked up some beers, some herb, and some speeeeeed :hello: so I'm looking forward to tonight I'm just guna kick with some
    friends, got a wee bit of pure MDMA aswell :cool:

What about you?

*p.s, goooooood viiiiibes to everyone!:wave:*

2. ...anyone out there?

3. Not anyone exciting!

I decided to reply cause I'm bored.

I drank some wine, and I'm going to go to bed soon. That's my night. :p

Good vibes, though! :smoking:

4. haha. . . ah that's cool, if that's what you like doin' then do it!

5. Well man, I've been up all night spun. So hopefully I'll be able to find some smoke and have a nice night sleeping.

6. Sounds good bro, nothin like a good old smoke then hitting the pillow for the night :)

7. Totally dude. Only problem is it's so dry around here. Never seems to be anything but dirt. And when I say DIRT I mean shitty ass dirt. Nothing worth smoking. Lame.

8. Same thing as I been doin for the past year n a half when I stopped dealin, chillin by myself, rockin some call of duty, smokin some piff, poppin a few xanz, maybe watch a movie with my mom or somethin. sounds gay, but its better than being around 20 fake people. if you were a dealer once in your life, and sooner or later you know it all comes crashing down, and you realize what people are true that were around you, and the only motherfuckin people that were with me when it all came crashin down was my mom and grandma. im a much better person now, and i dont feel like a loser bein a home-body, because I know im keepin myself out of trouble, and im not being used or just around fake fucking faggots in general.

9. Lotsa bud, plenty of oxycodone, and watchin UFC on spike, allllll day.

Should be great. Got a 4-pack of redbull to keep me from noddin off too early :p

10. Got a gram Of some fine dank,
    a few cigarettes, not near enough to feed my addiction tho

and gonna chill with my bud and play some games, same ol same ol

11. I plan on chillin with a few friends drinking whisky and beer and token up some bud.Should be a decent night.

I thought i should share this cause it made me laugh my ass off a minute ago lol

Freddie Mercury | Cracked.com

12. Rollin L's and snortin lines allll night dis how we do up in killadelphia *****aa

13. tonight is my sisters birthday so were goin to see dane cook. Then 50mg of oxycodone and wine dutchie to the domepiece. Should be a good night

14. currently enjoying a beer while i wait for my yellow dolphin to kick in :) then shredding away the afternoon!! then it's off to a house warming party, followed by injestion of another roll and hitting up a pirate/ninja party. getting my boogie on all night. should be pretty awesome day. :)

15. Probably gonna get beat up.

16. Theres a goin away party for someone i know at a local bar.. there should be a good

amount of ppl there. Theres gonna be free drinks, but more importantly for us stoners,

FREE FOOD!!! Ill prob just get really high and go there and munch for a while, grab a

few drinks, then go home and smoke all night while playing MW2.

17. shrooming!!! for the first time ever!!!!! took em at 1010 waitng to kick in

18. Still tryin to decide might just chill at home smoke some herb and watch movies with some friends.

19. Gonna smoke with some friends.

I rolled less then a week ago and the pill had a hefty dose of mdma and some speed so Im gonna eat a quarter roll for the speed.

Im dying to trip.

20. Working until 9. Then probably nothing, just coming home.