Saturday night good vibes thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Live_Life, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Currently sitting at my dealers house and he's packing bowl after bowl after bowl I haven't been this high in a while! He's packing another bowl right now. :) So.... Guys I don't give a fuck about being polite I am so goddam high shit this is great, he's packing another bowl let's do it!

2. Have fun!!!! :D Enjoy your Saturday night.

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386466408.637531.jpg I got some frosty nugs tonight of that makes any of you happy haha

4. #4 Live_Life, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
    An 1/8th of some la confidential, you can't tell because of the lighting but they are really frosty :) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386466921.503152.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386466945.151334.jpg

5. #5 Royal Vengeance, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nzjVwV2vg8

Some doobie/Blunt tunage

6. He's still going... Dealers are great

7. Staying in tonight with my girl :smoke: Smoking the Grav right there. Probably gonna order some sushi soon, still hungry even post-Subway haha

[​IMG]

Have an awesome night everyone  :smoking:

8. op's face when he sees the bill...  :eek:

Hell yeah, is that mario kart? haha

10. Nah man that's my PS2 and this ATV game but I do own an n64, I'm into older consoles  :cool: . Playing Rainbow Road on Mario Kart while stoney baloney is the fucking best. I can never see where the fuck I'm going hahah, pretty accurate representation here of that I look like while playing though:

[​IMG]

Hahaha! I see it now. I used to play that at my friend's house years ago. 

Just saw the pic on my laptop when I woke up this morning wow those look great man! How was the smoke?