saturday night and i dont have shit to do...

Discussion in 'General' started by SamRod06, Dec 16, 2007.

1. anyone else in the same position?

2. Sort of. I know I could go find something to do with my friends, plus I have some salvia. But, I'm pretty tired from work and Im sick. I dont know if Ill end up going out.

3. Right here.

All my plans fell through so I'm just watchin suvivor man stoned. Life is good. :)

4. I am, we'll my buddy called but I wasnt home and now I cant get ahold of him. Im thinking Im just gonna stay in and smoke a few bowls

5. I wish I could find something to do, but I think I'm just going to take some Aderall and work on some websites...

6. I'm trying to score an o but we'll see how that goes. calling some college buddies to no avail :/

7. yeah i woke up with no plans and that was like an hour ago.

so i ate some hydors and some benzos and smoked a few bowls....might pass out

8. I'm with you man. I partied on Thursday and Friday and I just don't feel like doing anything tonight, just being lazy cruising the internet watching some discovery channel.

9. I was sooo fucked up last night that I just couldn't do anything today.
    A lot of alcohol + a lot of weed + xanax = awesome/forgetful time.

10. Same here...it snowed fucking 10 inches. The roads are whiter than George Jung's nose.

11. Uh, I worked 9:30 - 6.
    Got off, went to a Christmas dinner.
    Tasty shit + Mario Kart (somehow..)

Er, I work at 11 tomorrow.
    But only a 5 hour shift so I'm happy.

12. i ended up going to a party and getting really stoned...:smoking:good night

13. I am smoking some sour d.