Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativas cause too much anxiety?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by skatealex2, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Too much paranoia can come from them. I think they're great for thinking but as a social strain I actually think indicas might be better cause you're way more relaxed on them?

Sativas make me so fucking analytical which is enjoyable when I'm by myself but otherwise its kinda stressful.

This is coming from a toker of 3-5 years.

Wanna know what you blades think about this.

Also especially since using lsd, sativas get me kind of in a rythym which can be great for concerts but not when I have to be in a regular social setting.:eek:

2. i like more of a half and half blend to go into a social moment.
    because i am thinking high and feeling high.
    but thats just me.

3. i know what you mean, after smoking sativa with friends it always ends up being aukward as fuck even tho i know them like brothers

4. Ehh I usually smoke hybrids like Jack Haze. Gives the best of both worlds.

5. i think your right, an indica is definatly better for me in social settings, but i love smoking a pure sativa when its just me and my girl.. any kind of sativa makes me laugh my ass off for so long :hello:

6. i real like sativas, makes me laugh wih my mates for ages, indica for sitting down in a living room or just a general sitting
    you dont realy no what your getting unless you ether ask the dealer,suppler, or you grow it yourself

7. I guess hybrids FTW. pure sativas can be pretty fucking trippy, but tend to make me akward around people sometimes or at least sober types

8. Hybrids or Indica Dominant strains are best for social settings! When your body is relaxed you somewhat are more euphoric, relaxed and not paranoid like you smoke sativa to the dome.

9. sativas cause too much anxiety.........what are you gay? hahah jk that mighta been uncalled for but i love sativas personally and that WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO kinda high i get when smokin a good sativa outa a bong.

10. sativas are the bomb! but i do know some people that have had some serious anxiety attacks from it. i personally could smoke them all day long no problem :)

11. sometimes when i smoke alot of sativa really fast, aka big bong rips etc.. i get really panicky and my heartbeat races, sometimes i sweat but usually its just my heartbeat. Its really uncomfortable because the people im with always want to smoke more but i want to sit out because im trying not to have a panic attack. I try to chill myself out and get my heartbeat down but sometimes its almost impossible without laying down for awhile, which in my opinion is beat. Indicas deffinetly more sociable high for me.

12. Mothafucka neva eva eva eva talk dawwwwwnn bout sativas ima come find u

13. I've been puffing 25years...sativas are my favorite. never got anxious once.