Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cjoint, Mar 8, 2010.

1. So I live in a place where no one knows what Sativa and Indica even mean. The stuff I usually get gives me a huge body high and makes me so damn tired.

Today i was on lunch and my buddy smoked me up and i was mind-fucked. My body didn't feel weird but i couldn't understand the concept of up....and i was able to go back to work completely un-tired.

I'm thinking I finally smoked some sativa....and i liked it due to the fact it didnt make me tired.

Anyone ever have this or know about it?

Also, anyone know anything to help from getting tired?

2. Sounds like Cannabis Sativa. Yes.

3. I'm in the same boat as you. I honestly don't think I've smoked anything remotely sativa dominant and it saddens me.

I'd love to experience it lol.

4. I usually take a shower and then I'm find again.

5. Same for the most part around here. I had some shit like that a week ago. Supposably was a sativa.. was dank for sure but it doesnt come often. Indicas are ALWAYS coming thru, tons of purp all the time. Its like new orleans has dedicated purp growers

6. Yes! I straight sativa for years. Higher the terp’s and cannabidnoids the better.

7. That’s what’s nice
    About legal cannabis. You pick what you want. Indica, sativa or hybrid.