Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MrSmokebigbuds, Mar 7, 2003.

1. i heard than when u take Salvia gives u a 30min 'cid trip, true?....thanks....peaces....MrSbb

sorry fixed it

2. I think you're talking about Salvia. It has its own type of trip, and I hear it's really extreme - I'm actually trying to get my hands on some, I'm in the san fernando valley...but I have no idea where to get it.

Sativa is one of the main branches of weed strains.

3. sativa lol, i wish

4. Salvia divinorum.. totally different from cid

5. ^^^
    whoa, that 'totally' in big font really messed with me, i was staring at it for like 5 minutes.

6. Hmmm. salvia related to marijuana?

I don't think it is related at all, besides that they are both plants.

And salvia being totally different from acid?

I disagree. It might not last as long, but it is very much like lsd.

I don't think salvia will last for 30 minutes though. I'm usually coming around within 5 or so minutes.

I bet you could get it to last that long if you took lots of hits (or are using extract instead of leaf). I bet if you are smoking leaf that you won't be able to take enough hits for it to last that long.

You'd be too fucked up. lol

7. i would have to consider my self lucky then cuz my friend is gunna start growing it, and i also heard its leale. true?.....thnaks....peaces....MrSbb

8. not really.