Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420noobhelp, Sep 19, 2016.

1. So this year I've been advancing in my experience with cannabis, and yesterday I got my first named strain, lemon OG. And let me tell you its some bomb shit(I'll post a pic of its crystal goodness), so anyway I did some research and its say that it is a sativa strain which I've never had before, and I was wondering does it taking a fees time soming a sativa before the effects come out because to me it just felt like a weak indica. Thanks

2. Here's the pics [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. google "sativa cannabis "

4. its a hybrid...

5. Yeah its a hybrid from what I've read about 60-40 sativa, (relatively high?) Anyway I was mostly wondering if it takes a few times smoking dative before the uplifting effect become apparent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. This is such a noob question and I do apologize if this is the wrong thread, but if Im looking for something to get me awake and active, what would be the best type of strain? Like, Hybrid, Indica, or Sativa. I have always heard thaat Indicas are body highs and Sativias are head highs. Can someone explain this to me as well.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Def a hybrid. You can tell just by how it looks

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?