Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa vs indica??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazingZombiess, Mar 18, 2012.

1. gimme da indica,da indica.

2. Afghani Kush FTW :hello: indica yum yum!

3. [quote name='"Sherak"']Afghani Kush FTW :hello: indica yum yum![/quote]

Delicous taste!!

4. [quote name='"Tha Come Up"']gimme da indica,da indica.[/quote]

Indica given xD

5. I really love em both. At a party or something a sativa is lovely, or when your going out and doing stuff. But if I just wanna blow off some steam I would definitely smoke an indica.

If I had to choose though I would probably go with a sativa because of their energetic, clear-minded sort of high. I'm really loving this Sour D that I have right now, Love the 90-10 sativa/indica hybrid smoke.

6. sadly ive never given indica much of a chance. i used to be really lazy and fat so being couch locked doesnt sound good to me. SATIVA all the way.

7. Sativa for sure. I like a 60-40 or 80-20 sativa hybrid, but if i had to choose def full sativa

8. Fur sho on the hybrids nothing beats a good 60/40 which is your usual t wreck or ak 47 or an 80/20 like strawberry cough

9. I live in the ass of New york and get what I get.

10. Sativas with friends, indica alone.

In the end, I like indicas more because they are just so relaxing after a long day of work/school.

11. I love a good uplifting high especially when longboarding. So sativa is my choice. But hybrids are the best IMO.

12. I love Dank. Anyone ever smoked ruderalis?

13. since I do probably 80% of my smoking at night, indica.

14. Indicas without a doubt or hesitation. Sativas highs piss me off they just cause anxiety and shit and it's not fun. I haven't had an indica in 4-5 months until the other day I got some afghani. Shit was amazing, the body high feels so good and I took 5 bong hits and went straight to my bed, turned lights off, and put my iPod in. The song runnin by tupac and biggie came on and it literally felt like they were right in front of me rappin. Indicas are great for music

15. And I don't even remember fallin asleep either. Indicas FTW

16. [quote name='"T Swank88"']Indicas without a doubt or hesitation. Sativas highs piss me off they just cause anxiety and shit and it's not fun. I haven't had an indica in 4-5 months until the other day I got some afghani. Shit was amazing, the body high feels so good and I took 5 bong hits and went straight to my bed, turned lights off, and put my iPod in. The song runnin by tupac and biggie came on and it literally felt like they were right in front of me rappin. Indicas are great for music[/quote]

Haha ive been clean for 8 weeks and 2 days and hearing this made me wanna smoke so bad.... :3 i love that type of high so much. The chillin, and just relaxing to music.. Ehh just couldnt b better :)

17. it has to be indica or indica dom for me,,sats are a bit jumpy for me,,,,mac,

18. [quote name='"SourDeezel420"']

...and I can tell you for a fact that it's not. OG Kush and it's offshoots, Tahoe OG, San Fernando Valley OG , Larry OG, and Fire OG are all sativa dominant hybrids. "Kush" does not necessarily equal "indica" which is why lots of people get it wrong.[/quote]

Notice how all the strains you lists are not pure OG Kush , go on any website right now or even google and look it up OG kush IS indica dominant. You must not be smoking the real deal.

19. [quote name='"SourDeezel420"']Sativa doms all the way. Especially OG Kush, Tahoe OG and clone Sour Diesel. Strawberry Cough too. :)[/quote]

Stfu and smoke the real deal

Attached Files:

20. I prefer a strong indica for a great body high and being lazy. But a sativa with a crazy percent of THC is hard to not grab. Hybrids are my favorite because it just shows what amazing things we can do with this plant.