Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sativa vs indica??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazingZombiess, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Sativa dominant hybrid.
    Like anywhere from a 70/30 - 80/20 Sativa/Indica mix, so I get all the loveliness of the sativa with just enough Indica to give an intense but not debilitating/lethargic body high, cuz without at least SOME body high, it just feels like something is missing, tbh.
    :smoke:

2. [quote name='"bp4er"']Sativa dominant hybrid.
    Like anywhere from a 70/30 - 80/20 Sativa/Indica mix, so I get all the loveliness of the sativa with just enough Indica to give an intense but not debilitating/lethargic body high, cuz without at least SOME body high, it just feels like something is missing, tbh.
    :smoke:[/quote]

Yeah, i feel like if its 70/30 - 80/20 indica/sativa, the indica seems to over power the sativa :0

3. Sativas for te rest of my life would be ideal! Hence my name lol. If i wanted a body high effect then make some edibles

4. Sativa doms all the way. Especially OG Kush, Tahoe OG and clone Sour Diesel. Strawberry Cough too. :)

5. #45 Mya Sativa, Apr 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2012

Good Taste.:p Tahoe OG is my fave. It hella slaps.:hello:

Check this out. www.reefersmoke.com/2012/03/top-ten-weed-strains-sales-february-2012

Your choices, OG Kush and Sour Diesel are in the top 10 medical strains. Nice Taste. I would like to try that Kong strain, its 334 points up. Its fire right now. :)"

6. Not bad, but ReeferSmoke incorrectly lists OG Kush as an indica. It's a sat dom hybrid, but a lot of people mistakenly think it's an indica.

7. My vote goes to indica...[​IMG]:D

8. Sativa all day and everyday.

9. Sativa I guess, but I have like no access to incidas so I really don't have a comparison.

10. [quote name='"Mya Sativa"']
    Good Taste.:p Tahoe OG is my fave. It hella slaps.:hello:

Check this out. www.reefersmoke.com/2012/03/top-ten-weed-strains-sales-february-2012

Your choices, OG Kush and Sour Diesel are in the top 10 medical strains. Nice Taste. I would like to try that Kong strain, its 334 points up. Its fire right now. :)"[/quote]

Damn!! Haha nice link! The kong is coming out of no where on that list!? Haha it must bee some hella dankies! :)

11. indica for sure cause if i want a sativa high all i gotta do is eat a brownie and theres a perfect head high. and if i wanna get stoned just smoke it =).

12. [quote name='"SourDeezel420"']Not bad, but ReeferSmoke incorrectly lists OG Kush as an indica. It's a sat dom hybrid, but a lot of people mistakenly think it's an indica.[/quote]

No no no, i am afraid you are mistaken, all websites an growers have told me that OG Kush is 90/10 indica dom. And i can say from experience that the high is most definitely indica.

13. ...and I can tell you for a fact that it's not. OG Kush and it's offshoots, Tahoe OG, San Fernando Valley OG , Larry OG, and Fire OG are all sativa dominant hybrids. "Kush" does not necessarily equal "indica" which is why lots of people get it wrong.

14. [quote name='"Mangoskunk"']Sativa I guess, but I have like no access to incidas so I really don't have a comparison.[/quote]

Where do u live?? Im not sayin you lying but i find it hard to believe..

15. I don't really know each fits it's certain time and place but if I had to choose most likely I would choose indica because it is more relaxed where as with sativa if I want that mind expanding effect there is other stuff I can do to get those effects. But if we can mix I wish I could have a dank bud with 50/50 mix.

16. [quote name='"LSD THC"']I don't really know each fits it's certain time and place but if I had to choose most likely I would choose indica because it is more relaxed where as with sativa if I want that mind expanding effect there is other stuff I can do to get those effects. But if we can mix I wish I could have a dank bud with 50/50 mix.[/quote]

Do you no of any dank buds that are 50/50?? Cause i would prefer 50/50 as well

17. indica for sure